New stat page on the GT website (It isn't accurate)

United States
Indiana
pie4july
So, I've noticed there is a new stat page on the Gran Turismo website. It has the full FiA race history, and full driver stats (inc. Wins, Top 5s, Poles, mean qualifying, start, and finish, laps leds), course stats and course records.

upload_2018-6-1_7-40-15.png

I got very excited because unlike Jason's website, this site appears to have recorded stats since the game started (Jason's website only starts recording once you register)

As I continue to look as the stats, I do not think they are accurate however. I'm hoping other can check theirs to see if it sounds correct.

All of my wins are correctly recorded so I was hopeful the stats would be correct, but there are a couple of oddities in my data. According to the stats, I have only raced one race at combined Kyoto layout and I did not complete a lap in that race. I am 99% sure I have done numerous races here. Additionally, the website says I have completed 548 races, but Kudos Prime only has me at 515 races.

Are other peoples stats sounding odd?

Last edited:
It says I have only done 1 Tsukuba race however that's not true. There are probably other mistakes too but oh well, it's only just been published

There's a new 'Star Player Nominations' column in the Driver Stats page, which I assume we could find out about when the details for the FIA Championships is released (they said 1st June)

I think it is only 2018

CJ

Nope. I have done way more than 1 race at Tsukuba yet it says just 1 race, and Tsukuba was released this year.

Also, it seems to correctly have my stats for some layouts that I only raced last year, for example Yamigawa II I only did a few races on when I first got the game, in 2017.

It also shows star player nominations

You already have 1, and that is related to FIA Championships, mmm, is it a case of finishing high enough up that the game then 'nominates' you?

Last edited by a moderator:
You already have 1, and that is related to FIA Championships, mmm, is it a case of finishing high enough up that the game then 'nominates' you?
I assume its decided by DR, but I haven't heard from anyone else who's got one yet. It could be based on FIA results or it could just be the guys who went to the N24 event.

My course records are not correct on there, it's showing many using different cars with slower times than my PBs, some of those (I think) were set before the PBs but it seems most are from a short time after. Example: it shows a lap from Mount Panorama I did the other night in the M4 rather than my PB in the Veyron from about 6 weeks ago which is over a second faster than the M4 time. :indiff:
Also there is plenty missing from the list (they've skipped the N classes and Gr.x :eek:) my list on @jasguer site has all courses and classes I have done since feburary, and with the overall World/Region/Country standings (& the %) it's just highly satisfiying info.
PD should really try to fit that stuff in there. :lol:

It's missing 1 win for me that is recorded on the achievements page in game, 262 while PD's stats record 261. It's also reporting 154 more races than I have finished, 2852 according to KudosPrime, 3006 according to PD's stats. 154 disconnections in 3006 races is not unreasonable though, feels about right.

I have no idea if the individual tracks are correct. It has Sarthe correct, and the total races there do include the 2 I was disconnected from.

It's missing 1 win for me that is recorded on the achievements page in game, 262 while PD's stats record 261. It's also reporting 154 more races than I have finished, 2852 according to KudosPrime, 3006 according to PD's stats. 154 disconnections in 3006 races is not unreasonable though, feels about right.

I have no idea if the individual tracks are correct. It has Sarthe correct, and the total races there do include the 2 I was disconnected from.

Do disconnects not count as races? The website has me at 548, but both KP and I believe in game have me at 515. I don't believe I have disconnected/rage quit from 33 races, that is a large difference.

My course records are not correct on there, it's showing many using different cars with slower times than my PBs, some of those (I think) were set before the PBs but it seems most are from a short time after. Example: it shows a lap from Mount Panorama I did the other night in the M4 rather than my PB in the Veyron from about 6 weeks ago which is over a second faster than the M4 time. :indiff:
OK, now I see what is going on there. Just did a few laps a BMB in my FT-1 42:600 then 42:685 and its showing the latter. :( Even tho my PB is 42:404 in the supra almost two months ago.

It's just updating every course and class to the latest lap time thats been done in whatever car regardless of whether it is a PB or not.
That surley cannot be how it's intended so it must need fixing to hold on to PB lap times untill beaten. :confused:

Last edited:
Possible that it is including data from the Beta test...
So does KP. I only did four races in the beta test which still does not answer for the other missing races, nor does it resolve the fact that I have raced on a track several times, but it says I've only done so once

My race count is 4 higher than kudos and Jason's sites.

Course records are kind of odd. It doesn't have all my best times. It does have a couple times from Arcade Mode time trials, so very surprised to see that. I'm wondering if it will include times without BoP. Will have to test tonight.

Most of my records are pretty accurate having just checked in my teabreak, the only one I find fault with is the pole positions, it shows as 34
and I have only 31 in game and for wins it says 20 but I have only 19 wins.

The lap times for the tracks are spot on though,

My stats seem right, it seems to count disconnects as a race entered. Plus I think it picks up lap records from the last time you did a lap, including from time trial as well.

Also noticed on the calendar you can click on another player and see their stats. A couple others had a star player nomination that you appear to only get from fia races.

Last edited:
I assume its decided by DR, but I haven't heard from anyone else who's got one yet. It could be based on FIA results or it could just be the guys who went to the N24 event.

hmm…

- I have driven serveral Top 24 Superstars
- i have maxed DR
- i finished last session on P 16 (Nation) / P 25 (Manufacturer)
- i took part in Nürburgring World Tour Event

But i dont have a Star Player Nomination :(((((

My guess would be that the star player is related to the stars at the end of the race. Ie if you get pole, fastest lap and the win, all three stars you get a nomination but only in an fia race?

Maybe what gains you DRS in the future?

hmm…

- I have driven serveral Top 24 Superstars
- i have maxed DR
- i finished last session on P 16 (Nation) / P 25 (Manufacturer)
- i took part in Nürburgring World Tour Event

But i dont have a Star Player Nomination :(((((
I think they've only given them to people who entered the top 24 superstars race for test season 24 so far.

Laprecords seems not correct - i have driven a 2:10,7 in yesterday Race C (Gr4 / Mount Panorama) - but there is another time (2.11,3) registered (same day, same car, likely same time as the "real" record)

:eek:

Both incredible lap times.

I'm a highest I've ever been, high Dr B and thanks to yesterdays Race C, got my Sr S back.
Was well happy with my 2:13,6 but wow that is some lap time.

My stats on the GT site are quite a bit different to the Kudos Prime stats which are supposedly taken from the GT site.

I don't know which ones to believe now.

Very impressed with the course records....something I had been asking for, for a while.
Nice to be able to have your own personal benchmark for hotlapping quali times.

Course records are kind of odd. It doesn't have all my best times..
The course records is not very much accurate. It's missing a couple of laptimes on my profile.
Laprecords seems not correct - i have driven a 2:10,7 in yesterday Race C (Gr4 / Mount Panorama) - but there is another time (2.11,3) registered (same day, same car, likely same time as the "real" record)

See my post #16 above. 👍

@cubertom: Thtas possible - Testsaison 24 was the only Session i did not raced at all - hope this does put me on "backfoot" for the REAL Thing ^^

See my post #16 above. 👍

hmm, this makes sense, i have driven an 11,3 close before i did some more races in the evening! The actual record was driven by midday.

Back