New to GTP-WRS Online? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 431 comments
Hi, I am not registered here but would be interested in joining if there was a series in my time zone. I am in Australia, do you know of any WRS events that I could participate in.
3pm Eastern is 3am for me!
When our events were at their most popular, we had Wednesday night races in EU and NA times, and even added an AU/NZ time for a very brief period.

The main thing is we need people to host, and that takes some time to build out. We took about a year off of having online events, and they are only back right now because I have time to host.

That will not be sustainable for the long term. I will need some other folks who are capable and willing to pitch in.

Hey guys, I thought I should introduce myself. Fairly obviously, I'm Matt. I have done a couple of the TT's so far and had a great time racing in the pick and mix event last Sunday. Not the quickest about yet ;) but hopefully with practice and watching some of the videos from a lot of you the pace will pick up so the racing becomes even more fun. See you all on the track 👍

Hi everyone.

I've been on :gtplanet: for a month now, and participated en a few TTs and Special events allready.
so bout time I posted a Hallo.:cheers:

Hi.
I'm Nicolai, Danish, and born in 1981.

Racing has been a part of my life ever since I was born. My father raced carts and single seaters.
I never got the chance, so later on picked up RC cars. Have a handful of national championships on the resume, together with a dusin or so championship podiums as well.
Also been contributing as organizer and marshall for many events over the years.:scared:

Racing on PC and console has been a part as well for the parst 30 years. But only during the past year or so has it become something I plan to spend time on.
So looking forward to see what participating in this community will bring.

For the moment I'm only racing on PS4, in GTSport.
ACC for console is on its way, and is allready preordered;), and will be looking forward to trying this out as well.

I look forward to racing you all, boys and girls, on the track and contributing to the community.

Cheers:gtpflag:

Hi guys,

I'm Kevin, joining from western Canada.
Not a lot of background with GT tittles as GTS is the first I own.
I race using a G29. I used to do a lot daily races but stopped a while ago; I now only do the FIA races as people seem better behaved there :D

I'm getting ready to try this week's TT event and I'm looking forward to joining you for other events.

Later.

Afternoon chaps,

Recently registered so now need to do my qualifications. Really looking forward to getting involved and racing with some decent battles and close racing.

My PSN ID is ProtonGSX1

I'm very interested in some endurance racing so hopefully I can get involved in that.

Thanks again chaps

hello guys newbie here! my friend introduced me here since i want a more cleaner competition than in sports mode in gts. i'm looking for racing series or leagues with no tuning which can be my training grounds to improved any recommendations and suggestions?

edit: btw my psn id is maysonchang3

sup guys it's my first time here, heard this site from a friend. I'm fairly new to GT but I want to improve myself in a cleaner, more professional league than GTSport Sport Mode. Hope to race with you guys soon!

hello guys newbie here! my friend introduced me here since i want a more cleaner competition than in sports mode in gts. i'm looking for racing series or leagues with no tuning which can be my training grounds to improved any recommendations and suggestions?

edit: btw my psn id is maysonchang3

sup guys it's my first time here, heard this site from a friend. I'm fairly new to GT but I want to improve myself in a cleaner, more professional league than GTSport Sport Mode. Hope to race with you guys soon!

Welcome guys. You can start here
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtplanet-online-racing-olr-rules-guidelines.111241/
For our weekly races

Hey all!

it’s been a long time since I last posted on gtp... decided to finally get involved with sim racing again and got a g29 and GT sport today - first win this eve in the public group 3 race at Interlagos but still rusty!

looking to find a Le Mans league ideally if there are any spaces going (European time zone) or GT3 :)

Last edited:
Back