New to GTP-WRS Online? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 431 comments
Hello, My name is Joe. My PSN id is Pigpen13. I'm new to GTP. Looking forward to racing with everyone. I just figured out my registration. I'm an old guy so, getting that figured out was an accomplishment for me. See you on the track.
Good to see you've found your way. 👍
I've added you to our online database so your name, country and provisional badge is shown correctly on our race registration tables. :gtpflag:

@MordFustang88 Antonio, your online database submission is processed. You will show up on our registration tables now.

Welcome to the WRS. You will have a great time here. :gtpflag:
Hello everybody!

I look forward to race with you guys. Been racing on gt sport a lot lately. I'm from Croatia and racing simulations aren't as popular around here, we have a fairly small community.

See you in game! :)

Hello everybody!

I look forward to race with you guys. Been racing on gt sport a lot lately. I'm from Croatia and racing simulations aren't as popular around here, we have a fairly small community.

See you in game! :)

Oh crap yet another 25 year old whipper snapper this time from Croatia come to kick my 🤬

@MordFustang88 Welcome

Hey all, i'm new here, haven't participated in a single event. I look forward to racing some clean racers and i have a question (i don't even know if this the right place to ask but any suggestions/answers would be greatly appreciated.)

Once the WRSFetchbot says i'm registered what am i allowed to compete/race in? Is it only time trial until i am in a division or can i participate in races as well. Reason i ask this is because i don't see my name in the registry list so i assume i'm not allowed to race in online events. So basically, how can i get on the registry list to participate in online RACES even if i'm not on the registry list after registration with the WRSFetchBot? :)

Sorry if this question can sound complicated lol, just a little confused.

Hey all, i'm new here, haven't participated in a single event. I look forward to racing some clean racers and i have a question (i don't even know if this the right place to ask but any suggestions/answers would be greatly appreciated.)

Once the WRSFetchbot says i'm registered what am i allowed to compete/race in? Is it only time trial until i am in a division or can i participate in races as well. Reason i ask this is because i don't see my name in the registry list so i assume i'm not allowed to race in online events. So basically, how can i get on the registry list to participate in online RACES even if i'm not on the registry list after registration with the WRSFetchBot? :)

Sorry if this question can sound complicated lol, just a little confused.
You can start racing with us right away. You'll get a division placement once you have submitted a lap time for 3 time trials. We are having some issues with the registration table so don't sorry about that. Race lobbies open one hour before race time. I suggest you read the OLR rules, and any other question just ask, we are here to help 👍

You can start racing with us right away. You'll get a division placement once you have submitted a lap time for 3 time trials. We are having some issues with the registration table so don't sorry about that. Race lobbies open one hour before race time. I suggest you read the OLR rules, and any other question just ask, we are here to help 👍
Ok perfect, thanks.

Hi,
My name is Matt from France, my PSId is Kiki_Haoru. :gtpflag:
I'm an old school GT player (started all the way from the first GT). I've been playing GT5 and GT6 in leagues from another board a few years ago.

I'm kind of plateauing in the sport mode and would like to race with regulars for better fun and to improve:D.

The "read me" thread seems to work for GT6, is it still up to date for GTS?

Hi,
My name is Matt from France, my PSId is Kiki_Haoru. :gtpflag:
I'm an old school GT player (started all the way from the first GT). I've been playing GT5 and GT6 in leagues from another board a few years ago.

I'm kind of plateauing in the sport mode and would like to race with regulars for better fun and to improve:D.

The "read me" thread seems to work for GT6, is it still up to date for GTS?
Hey Matt welcome, yes it is. Any questions just ask.

Hello.

My name is Tommy from Norway, my PSN is: TommyGP3
I've played Gran Turismo 1,2,3 and 4 when I was much younger, some GT5 with buddies.
Later hopped over to playing some xbox and Forza.

Now I'm coming back to GT Sport for the competetive play, bought myself a Playseat and a wheel.
I would love some help getting into online racing series etc.
Feel free to add me on PSN, I'll happily join an online lobby to practice or race for fun!

Best Regards

Hello.

My name is Tommy from Norway, my PSN is: TommyGP3
I've played Gran Turismo 1,2,3 and 4 when I was much younger, some GT5 with buddies.
Later hopped over to playing some xbox and Forza.

Now I'm coming back to GT Sport for the competetive play, bought myself a Playseat and a wheel.
I would love some help getting into online racing series etc.
Feel free to add me on PSN, I'll happily join an online lobby to practice or race for fun!

Best Regards
Welcome Tommy any questions just ask 👍

Back