NEW TOP 5 Rank Leader Board! Post your times! 2.15!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny280zxturbo
  • 7,491 comments
  • 414,236 views
IMG_20130802_114017.jpg

10.061 FTO touring car
 
Last edited:
Falken GTR Race CAr 04 10.141

picture.php


FTO 10.061

picture.php


RS6 Avant 08 9.185

picture.php


R34 Skyline GTR 00 9.324

picture.php


HPA GOLF 9.705

picture.php
 
Last edited:
Thats hyper and king i just finished with this car and this is what i got.

Puts me in 4th i am okay with that.

Another car i just did puts me in 3rd.

What's the HP on the M3?
 
R3Dl1N3
What's the HP on the M3?

502 hp bro.

I did some improvement on my fto. Not great but hey ill can deal with it.

20130802_124804_zps23fb1bad.jpg
 


Plymouth Superbird 10.034

I'm sure this car has 10.02x in it. I'll mess with it some more later though.
 
20130802_155636_zps7f0146cd.jpg

Reran it some more, I think it can do 10.032 with this tune.
 
SpikeyLEE
Reran it some more, I think it can do 10.032 with this tune.

Nice bro !!

Best i can get thanks danny for your help gladly appreciated bro!!

20130802_164731_zps18b08d27.jpg
 
So close yet so far lol, I will get into the 10:22x
null_zps9dc65872.jpg
 
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII RS '03

One first run in automatic Time Launch 10:087

20130802_200223_zps9b60e7aa.jpg


20130802_200300_zps3d656870.jpg


20130802_200321_zpsf9c07ec0.jpg


There might be more in this tune. I'm very happy if it's .003 within the top time. Will work on it bit more another day!
 
Last edited:
jdiaz092009
Nice bro !!

Best i can get thanks danny for your help gladly appreciated bro!!

Thanks man, same to you. I might have to hop on that z4 as well, they're just too gorgeous.

And nick, you know it ;)
 
SpikeyLEE
Thanks man, same to you. I might have to hop on that z4 as well, they're just too gorgeous.

And nick, you know it ;)

I know that is actually my favorite car. I painted mine to look like an easter egg. Now i am retuning my bmw csl shaved off.011so far. Trying to get close to swaras time :).

Btw if you need the bmw spikey let me know ill send you a broken in one tonight.
 
Nissan Silvia Spec-R AERO (S15) RM '02- 10.696
picture.php
 
20130802_175430_zps888195ca.jpg


Tied for 2nd place. 0.01 from swaras time good enough for me.
 
Ferrari 599 '06- 9.495


Ford GT No-Stripe '05- 9.038


Cadillac CIEN Concept '02- 9.198


TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00- 9.277


Nissan GT-R '07- 9.107


Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09-WINGLESS 9.270
 
Nice times guys! Ill make the updates tonight or tomorrow for sure! I don't have that much time right now!

Rev, do you want your teams name posted on your times?
 
Ferrari 599 '06- 9.495


Ford GT No-Stripe '05- 9.038


Cadillac CIEN Concept '02- 9.198


TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00- 9.277


Nissan GT-R '07- 9.107


Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09-WINGLESS 9.270

nice times rev, idk how your GT pulled mine though but good races today
 
Guys I will remove UndergroundR's times because some of them are suspect!
 
Nice times guys! Ill make the updates tonight or tomorrow for sure! I don't have that much time right now!

Rev, do you want your teams name posted on your times?

If you could danny that would be great :)
An yep Grs pro
 
Back