- 557

- Nc
- Pro__Tunes/marshelmathers
Danny280zxturboAnything is easy to tune for you Dream!
Type the times because I can't see them from work and Ill post them right now!👍
Please always type the times as well!👍
Sorry man F2007 8.689 F10 8.697
Danny280zxturboAnything is easy to tune for you Dream!
Type the times because I can't see them from work and Ill post them right now!👍
Please always type the times as well!👍
March*![]()
They all are
Haha ok ill try upload 20 today.My phone's screen is black and whitejoke guys!
Times updated but I missed these ones!
kingking Mush mush
Calibra Touring Car 94 10.326
Lancer Super Rally Car 03 10.430
Dream
Nissan 13.294
Once I get home Ill add this cars from my back up list!
![]()
![]()
sambabus killer![]()
![]()
Good enough for 2nd.
![]()
Fixed my time got it down .014. I overlooked my downforce and realized i never fixed it. So this is wat its suppose to run
Ill post this for now since there is no time for it yet. I am pretty sure this car has alot more in it.
![]()
Pretty good time on all those cars, I actually have 2nd for the FTO Super Touring Car but Danny wont post it lol.
Sorry bro, type your times and Ill post them now!
Ill give you a chance on that car ok:tup:
Mitsubishi FTO 10.064
![]()
Lamborghini Gallarado 9.271
![]()
Corvette 09 ZR1 Standard 9.278
![]()
kingkingMitsubishi FTO 10.064
Lamborghini Gallarado 9.271
Corvette 09 ZR1 Standard 9.278
Danny280zxturboM8, you are the zombie now, got to sleep!
Nice times bro!
Zombie status is mine, stay away from it lol.
Cheers, Haha its only 6.41pm here in NZ i called V a zombie hes on GTP at 4-5am in the morning NZtime. Thanks for the update Danny can you just slightly Correct my FTO 10.065 there but i actually ran 10.064M8, you are the zombie now, got to sleep!
Nice times bro!
kingkingCheers, Haha its only 6.41pm here in NZ i called V a zombie hes on GTP at 4-5am in the morning NZtime. Thanks for the update Danny can you just slightly Correct my FTO 10.065 there but i actually ran 10.064
Cheers, Haha its only 6.41pm here in NZ i called V a zombie hes on GTP at 4-5am in the morning NZtime. Thanks for the update Danny can you just slightly Correct my FTO 10.065 there but i actually ran 10.064
I'm on here 24/7 now that's team dedication for you, plus I sleep like 5 hours a day.
Corrected bro!
Ill see if I can tune that FTO, this car will run good vs 22STI, EVO RS, Dodge Ram STI 05, STI 04 and also EVO IX RM!
Cheers, Haha its only 6.41pm here in NZ i called V a zombie hes on GTP at 4-5am in the morning NZtime. Thanks for the update Danny can you just slightly Correct my FTO 10.065 there but i actually ran 10.064
???? That time was referred to V, my FTO didnt have an oil change, so rerun with it got that time.
Shells N CheeseOh, I guess that's why it didn't make sense when I read it, lol my bad.
Shells N CheeseOh, I guess that's why it didn't make sense when I read it, lol my bad.
I guess i am in 5th place with the fto oh well good enough for me only.010 from the record.
Yea bro Zombie tunes are the best, lol.
Yea bro Zombie tunes are the best, lol.
Nice camaro time dream00 👍, I had hoped to run a 10.233 in that thing this weekend to get top spot lol, oh well, back to the drawing board for me haha![]()
kingkingNice time Jd.
Hyperspeed+1 on that