NEW TOP 5 Rank Leader Board! Post your times! 2.15!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny280zxturbo
  • 7,491 comments
  • 414,274 views
He (Woodington)uses a wheel and I know this man!:sly:

Smokey, I beat another of your times and feel free to retune!!:sly:

picture.php

Don't mind if I do...
20130801_153918_zps19b23001.jpg
 
picture.php


Nice time danny. Same area top speed 126 by any chance? My geforces are higher due to prob using more weight on the front around 81geforces
 
Calibra Touring Car 94 10.326

CalibraTouring94_zps715e3404.jpg


Lancer Super Rally Car 03 10.430

LancerSuperRally03_zps65701b66.jpg


Volkswagen Beetle RSi 11.065

BeetleRSi_zpse2b01a4d.jpg


Nissan Skyline R32 GTR 1989 9.813

R3289GTR_zps18b0d0b9.jpg


Lambroghini Lp640 9.203

Lp640_zpse882dfae.jpg


Audi R8 5.2 RSI 9.106

Audi52FSI_zpsf6909b2b.jpg


WRX STI 2010 10.233

STI2010_zps3f1fb2af.jpg


WRX STI 07 10.183 this car time launch is:censored:🤬🤬 3 days ago i time it to 10.165 now i barely can time launch it to 10.183 so is the 400R

07STI_zpsd15ae099.jpg
..
 
kingking
WRX STI 07 10.183 this car time launch is:censored:🤬🤬 3 days ago i time it to 10.165 now i barely can time launch it to 10.183 so is the 400R

..
Damn I need to retune my '07 Wrx and I'm retuning the '10 Wrx too.
 
Well i think this all i can do...
R34 R tune 9.713

picture.php


Dodge Ram 10.076

picture.php


Evox 10.261

picture.php
..
 
Last edited:
20130801_113604_zps2466ea26.jpg

Adjusted my suspension with the same trans on it and got this, can be a little faster I think.
 
Last edited:
picture.php


Nice time danny. Same area top speed 126 by any chance? My geforces are higher due to prob using more weight on the front around 81geforces

Nice Wraith!!

Nice time LEE, you beat us!!
 
Last edited:
20130801_140941_zpsc7392f69.jpg


Good enough for 2nd :).

20130801_142131_zps3253092d.jpg


Fixed my time got it down .014. I overlooked my downforce and realized i never fixed it. So this is wat its suppose to run

Ill post this for now since there is no time for it yet. I am pretty sure this car has alot more in it.

20130801_150253_zps72851ace.jpg
 
Last edited:
Help: Does anyone know if the Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '95 is faster with Stock or Aftermarket Rims????

I'm currently at 11.710 with Stock rims
 
Help: Does anyone know if the Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '95 is faster with Stock or Aftermarket Rims????

I'm currently at 11.710 with Stock rims

95 Is faster with stock rims!! the dc299 with aftermarket! and all preludes 96 with stock rims!👍
 
95 Is faster with stock rims!! the dc299 with aftermarket! and all preludes 96 with stock rims!👍

Sweet Thanks bro I appreciate it:tup:

I just ran 1/4: 11.708 0-60: 3.516 0-100: 7.654 G's: 0.86

for the '95 DC2
 
Supafly_001
Sweet Thanks bro I appreciate it:tup:

I just ran 1/4: 11.708 0-60: 3.516 0-100: 7.654 G's: 0.86

for the '95 DC2

Very nice bro!!. Stupid question is this your psn name also.
 
Very nice bro!!. Stupid question is this your psn name also.

yea but I have two accounts


here are some times Danny! :D

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '95- 11.708
picture.php


FTO Super Touring Car- 10.065
picture.php


Mazda Furai Concept '08- 9.494
picture.php
 
null_zpsb238bc30.jpg
null_zpsa2ad4648.jpg
null_zpsc5de60c4.jpg
null_zps8804cb8d.jpg
sambabus killer
 
Last edited:

Nice dream, are aftermarkets faster on the canaro?
 
Doesn't make a differents :) and thanks
 
Doesn't make a differents :) and thanks

Nice time on that canaro, is that a new brand?

Well Im still in 1st place because mine is a camaro:lol:!

Ill tune my nissan for you Dream and nice times bro!

You too Supa, nice DC295 and FTO!👍, I might make the updates later tonight or tomorrow for sure!👍
 
Match is easy to tune will go alot faster
 
Missed my wingless enzo
Edit: couples F1's
IMG_20130731_231907.jpg

IMG_20130801_003446.jpg
 
Back