NEW Tracks for GT7

I hope that if they cant fix the collision physics that they at least have tracks with grass or gravel run-off

It really takes the shine off Tokyo East when everyones pinballing and copping penalties on what's otherwise a fantastic layout

Newer Gran turismo games always seem to have new fictional tracks, i wonder if that would be the case with GT7?
I don't know about anyone else, but I have absolutely no interest in new fictional tracks in GT7 if they are all going to be FIA-styled tilkedromes set in a generic picturesque mountain valley like in GT Sport.

They are sooooooo boring to look at and drive on. I would prefer to see some fictional tracks try and capture the magic of all the fan favorite real-life tracks such as Tsukuba, Laguna Seca, and Nordschleife instead of a bunch of samey high-speed tracks that are all ridiculously wide.

Great choices! I would add Watkins Glen to that American list.
I agree they are good choices, but I think Sebring never being in a GT game is absolutely mental to me. When it comes to both American and IMSA/WEC tracks, Sebring should definitely be next in line before anything else. It's so historic and widely loved, I just don't get why its never been in Gran Turismo.

When it comes to the crown jewels of GT racing circuits - Europe has Le Mans, Asia/'Down Under' has Bathurst, and North America has Sebring.

Last edited:
We've all been salivating at the prospect of classic courses returning to the game, but I haven't seen much discussion about truly new tracks- ones that have never appeared in GT before. So I don't mean Silverstone, Indianapolis, Motegi, Sonoma and so on. I want to know what tracks you think will debut in GT7.

Here are some reasonable suggestions:
Algarve
Sydney Motorsports Park
Watkins Glen
Imola
Sugo
Hungaroring
Shanghai GP Circuit

And now for something unreasonable (but definitely not impossible):
Kyalami
Kyalami is more realistic / reasonable than SMSP

My absolute D R E A M track addition would be Yas Marina. I know a lot of people don’t like it but I absolutely love the track 🤩

Even less realistically would be Fujimi Kaido. Hey a man can dream can’t he? lol

Pike's Peak
Kyalami (grew up in S. Africa so would be cool)
Albert Park (in my home state of Victoria, so biased suggestion)
Phillip Island (in my home state of Victoria, so biased suggestion)
I might be one of the few Melbourne racing fans who can't stand the Albert Park track (in games... I do enjoy the F1 there).

Phillip Island would be nice though, and Sydney Motorsport Park.

Kyalami also a great suggestion 👍

Thanks bro'.

My buddy's a bike guy and absolutely loves Phillip Island, so that might be a better option than Albert Park if I had to pick just one of them.

Yeah, Kyalami rocks. Great flow.

- Brasília (Autódromo Internacional Nelson Piquet)

It's a great brazilian circuit with speed corners, loved by brazilian drivers. The track has 6 turns to the left and 6 to the right. The length is 5,475.58 km and the longest straight is 750 meters, and is currently being renovated to receive the national modalities later this year.

The circuit has two layouts, the GP and the outer ring.

It is said that the GP of South America may be hosted in the future.

Would provide great racing in Sport Mode for Gr. 1, Gr. 2 and Gr. 3.

WhatsApp-Image-2022-07-01-at-15.18.17.jpeg

Last edited:
I agree they are good choices, but I think Sebring never being in a GT game is absolutely mental to me. When it comes to both American and IMSA/WEC tracks, Sebring should definitely be next in line before anything else. It's so historic and widely loved, I just don't get why its never been in Gran Turismo.

When it comes to the crown jewels of GT racing circuits - Europe has Le Mans, Asia/'Down Under' has Bathurst, and North America has Sebring.
Who owns Sebring?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard that Daytona, Atlanta, Sebring, and the Glen are owned by IMSA-NASCAR holdings (France family?).

So, if this is true, and considering the legendary character of the racetrack, it is very likely that Sebring will appear in the future of the franchise. After all, three of the company's circuits appeared in GT7. The fourth may be probable.

Last edited:
Who owns Sebring?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard that Daytona, Atlanta, Sebring, and the Glen are owned by IMSA and NASCAR leagues.

So, if this is true, and considering the legendary character of the racetrack, it is very likely that Sebring will appear in the future of the franchise.
It's owned by IMSA, I believe.

I definitely think it's coming at some point. This guy posted about how both Road Atlanta and Sebring had been scanned over a month before Road Atlanta was even announced as a track for GT7.

It's owned by IMSA, I believe.

I definitely think it's coming at some point. This guy posted about how both Road Atlanta and Sebring had been scanned over a month before Road Atlanta was even announced as a track for GT7.
I was researching the other circuits owned by IMSA-NASCAR Holding...

Talladega and Homestead–Miami are also owned by its. Both would be two great additions to the oval circuit roster. The first for its legendary character and the second for having a unique layout for the game and a well-designed mixed circuit.

Any info @wbhumphries?

PS. IMSA also owns Covertte Racing. Considering this good relationship that PD has with IMSA, it is possible that the new Covertte Racecar GT3-GTE will appear in the game.

Last edited:
Zandvoort please.

And for that matter Zolder and Assen as well, so I can train on them before I have my SLK Cup races on them :P

For me, racing the SLK, Zandvoort is an awesome track. Way better than Spa-Francorchamps (again: for my car, the Mercedes SLK). The banked corners, going down and up Scheivlak and enough overtaking possibilities.

I’m generally not a fan of fantasy tracks/circuits (especially their reverse variants), and I do have a few real-world tracks/circuits that I would like to see in GT, but if I can only name one, it would have to be Isle of Man TT. We already have Nürburgring Nordschleife and Le Mans, so it would be nice to add Isle of Man TT as well.

Yup, same here mate; I've asked for it recently.

The response was generally quite-critical for 2 reasons:
Overtaking and the fact that a bunch of shorter tracks could likely be created via a similar amount of work.

Last edited:
There are three racetracks that I think have the same vibe of PD.

I believe that in terms of licensing there would be no difficulty for Sony. After all, Milestone and old Codemasters got the licensing of three.

I'm talking about:

• Mont-Tremblant
  • Mosport
  • Potrero de Los Funes.

All three have constant elevation changes and have high and medium speed corners.

Mont-Tremblant in GRID:

MoSport in RIDE 4:

Potrero de Los Funes in RIDE 2:

Last edited:
Premises:

1. IMSA and Michelin have a commercial agreement.
2. Michelin and Gran Turismo have a partnership agreement.
3. IMSA and Gran Turismo have a partnership agreement.
4. IMSA Holdings owns Daytona Speedway, Watkins Glen, Road Atlanta, Sebring, Talladega, Miami-Homestead etc.
5. IMSA-Michelin has a separate trophy called the IMSA MICHELIN ENDURANCE CUP.
IMSA ENDURANCE CUP.jpg

Conclusion: Sebring could be coming. The information that this guy brought last year is believable:
I knew we'd not get a track when they announced 4 cars and the update a week early. Next track will probably be an alternate pit road at a track that actually has one. I'm still surprised that we do not have Road Atlanta and Sebring yet. Owned by same group that owns Daytona and Watkins Glen and the tracks have been scanned and photographed by PD. I know this for a fact through a unnamed source that works for a particular organization based in Daytona Beach. Kaz actually visited Sebring when they were there.

Last edited:
All the recent US tracks caught me off guard. Adding new East Coast USA tracks was good. With the returning Grand Valley being in Cali, maybe another West Coast track. There’s actually being one raced on today.
It’s a Honda brand(Acura) circuit, but could coincide with the release of the SF23s. Plus, it’d be the first and newest street course in GT7.

Some people really need to read the first post, rather than just seeing the words "new tracks" and barfing whatever's in their head onto the screen:
I haven't seen much discussion about truly new tracks- ones that have never appeared in GT before. So I don't mean Silverstone, Indianapolis, Motegi, Sonoma and so on. I want to know what tracks you think will debut in GT7.
Not a wishlist. Not returning tracks. What entirely new to the GT series circuits do you think will debut in GT7?

Back