New Update coming 9th April

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 298 comments
Sounds like the supra will come at months end, good to know we will still be getting monthly updates, and not just one off cars!

Surprised this car wasn't included in what ever we get for the April update? Maybe Audi wanted a special feature?

Timed with Audio Press Conference in Germany that was also on Drivetribe

I think the decision to put it in Gr.1 was pretty stupid too. I’m not sure if it was just too powerful for Gr.3/2 or they didn’t want to ruin the Super GT-only Gr.2, but it’s clearly not a prototype racecar, it’s a huge GT car that’s ruining the look of Gr.1 along with the Bugatti and Peugeot.

Last edited:
I think the decision to put it in Gr.1 was pretty stupid too. I’m not sure if it was just too powerful for Gr.3/2 or they didn’t want to ruin the Super GT-only Gr.2, but it’s clearly not a prototype racecar, it’s a huge GT car. It’s ruining the look of Gr.1 along with the Bugatti and Peugeot.

and what about the Hyundai VGT? Or the Mazda VGT?

Group 1 is already ridiculous. This changes nothing

20180409_143311.jpg

and what about the Hyundai VGT? Or the Mazda VGT?

Group 1 is already ridiculous. This changes nothing

At least cars such as the Mazda, Hyundai, Dodge, Apline and others actually look like futuristic Le Mans challengers, this is another out of place fat GT car that would look more at home in Gr.3 or 2.

Strange that no trailer has yet been released:confused:

Tbh I don't really care about the car. What about improvements and fixes and possibly new tracks which the game desperately needs...?
You have to wait for them in the biggest updates and not those with a few mb;)

Back