New Update coming 9th April

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 298 comments
Welcome to planet earth the place were people are free to have different opinions do i really have to like hybrids cause you like them lol

I just think it’s funny that you’re clearly angry at the fact that the car is electric/hybrid when it was painfully obvious it was going to be when the car was initially announced.

What did you think e-tron meant

My problem with the VGT cars is they have pretty much 0 relevancy in this GT. Nobody uses them in online races, they're not used in sport mode.. I love the concept of VGT, don't get me wrong. But with the focal point in this game being competitive online racing.. I want race cars. Not fantasy excercises for car manufacturers.
Looking at responses, I think people do use VGTs only if they have a Gr. 3/1 variant. The base VGTs are Gr. X. I don't do Sport Mode, so I don't know if there are Gr. X events in Online.

As long as they make it realistic on how far it can drive on race pace at 596kw or 466kw... oh, and make the charge time realistic as well.
Which reminds me, where is the energy coming from to charge these vehicles? Oh that's right... fossil fuels...
And since these are so good for the environment... how exactly are the batteries being disposed of? Oh right... smelting...
Hocus pocus...

Why is that "BS"?
Because GR.1 is meant to be LMP1 (in Game) & its full with Fantasy Prototype style cars that are totally unrealistic
PD should call this Vision class tbh, i can techniclly understand the N 2025 & LM55 VGT to be thair but thats about it.

lol what, burn PD? If the car has been made as a powerful high-downforce hybrid, it obviously fits in Group 1.
Burn Audi instead
i over did it there didn't i? lol well you know what i meant GR.1 is turning into BS class tbh.

Or perhaps from Glycerin powered Cummins generators like Formula E cars are...
Which can only run for ~25minutes at 180kw then need retired so the driver can switch to an entirely different car (since charging takes too long -1hr- and would put the crowd to sleep...) to continue the race... and that glycerin is a fossil fuel as well... or, the byproduct thereof.

Formula E is doing the right thing... I like the idea of the research they are doing... cannot get excited about watching a race, but am genuinely appreciative of their commitment to being as green as possible and furthering electric vehicle research/development.

Look I understand electric is coming... but if they are going to mix fully electric in competition with petrol (game or real life)... then they best not be changing the rules to benefit the electric car.

Back