New Update Incoming on 27th of April

• Thread starter Coolsy101
  • 784 comments
Australia
Australia
Coolsy101
Just got a notice that maintenance with an update will be released. Maintenance is on the 27th of April from 4AM to 6AM UTC. I wonder if we're finally gonna get the Supra

gt notice.jpg

EDIT: Just added a photo of the maintenance post

It just sickens me how PD handles the community managment. It's pretty much non-existent... (I know, I've ranted about this a lot already)

But why is it so hard to give someone the role of a community manager?! Someone who puts out roadmaps or what they are working on. The slightest inside at least!
All we get is maintenance posts and one picture from Kaz. No words about working on the Penalty system, how the FIA races will be in the future or anything at all.
We pretty much only had some words if a players magazine keeps on asking Kaz about the future.

In germany we would say "Was für ein Armutszeugnis" but I dont know how to translate that properly :P

Just a new Supra isn't going to reverse my decline in interest. Spa might. Deep Forest might. Grand Valley definitely could.

I've barely touched GTS since PS+ game me free Mad Max so I'll welcome anything that makes me want to play again...

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 11.52.34.png

Deep Forest is a possibility, but that's probably the closest to a good prediction for content outside of the Supra. Any other 'predictions' are basically guesses.

Don't expect much content, but the plus side means that if there's more content that makes for a pleasant surprise.

What I'm really thinking will be integral to the update is major bug fixes and sport mode functionality, including penalty tweaks (surely they've seen the outcry of people on social media and here regarding the harshness of penalties, hell there are probably at least 20+ threads dedicated to penalties in the GTS forum section alone).

Just a simple update nothing more. Might have just have the Supra notbing else to get hyped up about.
this would mean no more big monthly updates, they said back then that the 50 cars would be added till march but also said that there would be updates in the whole 2018 year. We will see what kind of update they will release from now on...

Back