New Update Incoming on 27th of April

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Coolsy101, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Coolsy101

Coolsy101

Just got a notice that maintenance with an update will be released. Maintenance is on the 27th of April from 4AM to 6AM UTC. I wonder if we're finally gonna get the Supra

gt notice.jpg

EDIT: Just added a photo of the maintenance post

Flagmo-T, GT6mebe, JaimePL and 27 others like this.
  2. Stotty

Stotty Premium

Please let there be new tracks... and not shortened versions of the ones we already have.

Anything else is a bonus.

jaytmtb, phil_75, GT6mebe and 44 others like this.
  3. Coolsy101

Coolsy101

A classic Gran Turismo track like Grand Valley Speedway, Apricot Hill Raceway or any of those kinds of tracks would be superb. I'm honestly hanging out to see Deep Forest Raceway. I love that track

slvrkt, Max_HP, GT6mebe and 30 others like this.
  4. Stotty

Stotty Premium

Deep Forest is one of my all time favorite GT tracks - such a lovely flow.

But most of all I want Spa... one of the greatest circuits of all time, and would be brilliant for Grp 1/2/3.

5. banckzy

banckzy

For an update on Friday, usually we would've had teasers by now?

I'm gonna remain reserved about this one. Anything more and I'll probably end up disappointed.

6. J.D

J.D

Finally but why no teaser picture by Kaz?

fortbo, KayX23, SHGTP and 2 others like this.
  7. VeeDoubleU

VeeDoubleU

Well they never tease new tracks so I am still ready to be disappointed

8. AKbizzy

AKbizzy

I hope for some kind of announcement on the playstation blog, or we will only get new Supra and fixes

SDSPOWER01 and Lord Kacperov like this.
  9. bmxmitch

bmxmitch

It just sickens me how PD handles the community managment. It's pretty much non-existent... (I know, I've ranted about this a lot already)

But why is it so hard to give someone the role of a community manager?! Someone who puts out roadmaps or what they are working on. The slightest inside at least!
    All we get is maintenance posts and one picture from Kaz. No words about working on the Penalty system, how the FIA races will be in the future or anything at all.
    We pretty much only had some words if a players magazine keeps on asking Kaz about the future.

In germany we would say "Was für ein Armutszeugnis" but I dont know how to translate that properly :p

Siren, CodeCmdr, HoTDoG_GB and 21 others like this.
  10. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

pathetic display / evidence of incapacity

In Germany we would also call you a "Wutbürger" :p

11. bmxmitch

bmxmitch

Nah man, thats not how a "Wutbürger" sounds like. I'm just disappointed in PDs lack of communication.
    And "evidence of incapacity" sounds pretty accurate towards PD :)

12. flamingchariot

flamingchariot

probably bop again or bugfixes

fastone371 likes this.
  13. raghza

raghza

On my birthday, yay! I believe it's something more than just the Supra and bugfixes. It has to be.

14. Downhill Dino

Downhill Dino Premium

Like a shortened Tsukuba you say? Feels like some people need a little more Tsukuba love around here!

fastone371, Siren, KepleroGT and 8 others like this.
  15. RaY29rus

RaY29rus

My prediction: Supra, no new tracks (maybe new layouts), some 'small' stuff (GT League events, scapes, etc)
    Or huge announcement tomorrow

16. yas

yas

5 gigs of new scapes, mate, yeah! :cheers:
    anyway, I wouldn't expect new cars, but if there's a track, that would be a great

17. AKbizzy

AKbizzy

GTS is now in the offer of the week in the europe store. can really be a big announcement, but I'm ready to be disappointed.

fastone371 likes this.
  18. Krypton78

Krypton78

I really don't care about supra or any other cars, maybe an modern formula 1 car would be interesting a little bit.

Its been said thousand times, but I'll repeat it anyway:

We need tracks!!! Real world tracks!!!

aureliocr, CodeCmdr, Radde96 and 14 others like this.
  19. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

It's beyond my mind why we didn't get the other two Tsukuba layouts, too :banghead: Same with Monza, they could've given us both the Oval and the Junior track :dunce:

20. Teal

Teal

I’m expecting an update that will contract the game. Remove a track and a car. That way I won’t be disappointed.

21. SestoScudo

SestoScudo

Just a simple update nothing more. Might just have the Supra nothing else to get hyped up about.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  22. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

Hopefully the Beetle or Megane and Alsace

23. ststav01

ststav01 Premium

I feel like there won't be new cars - only the Supra - hopefully a new track as well.

SHGTP and Krypton78 like this.
  24. foxtrotonfire

foxtrotonfire

Most probably the new Supra and the new Supra only, and some bugfixes just like the Audi update. Kaz would have tweeted something by now if there is more to the update.

25. str1ker2k7

str1ker2k7

This will be just another bugfix update for recent problems and will add the supra gr concept. Thats it... No new cars, no new tracks, no new layouts. This game is so boring in the moment...

Krypton78 and Lebowski like this.
  26. Factor41

Factor41

Just a new Supra isn't going to reverse my decline in interest. Spa might. Deep Forest might. Grand Valley definitely could.

I've barely touched GTS since PS+ game me free Mad Max so I'll welcome anything that makes me want to play again...

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 11.52.34.png

oinksnork likes this.
  27. ShadowDMC

ShadowDMC

Deep Forest is a possibility, but that's probably the closest to a good prediction for content outside of the Supra. Any other 'predictions' are basically guesses.

Don't expect much content, but the plus side means that if there's more content that makes for a pleasant surprise.

What I'm really thinking will be integral to the update is major bug fixes and sport mode functionality, including penalty tweaks (surely they've seen the outcry of people on social media and here regarding the harshness of penalties, hell there are probably at least 20+ threads dedicated to penalties in the GTS forum section alone).

fastone371 and SHGTP like this.
  28. Sartnir

Sartnir (Banned)

Hope that AI would be harder like for example "PRO" in Arcade mode........or EVEN "HARDER".....!!!
    -_-

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  29. J.D

J.D

this would mean no more big monthly updates, they said back then that the 50 cars would be added till march but also said that there would be updates in the whole 2018 year. We will see what kind of update they will release from now on...

30. queleuleu

queleuleu

I can smell the big update... Something deserving a beautiful announcement and not the usual tweet.