New Update Incoming on 27th of April

• Thread starter Coolsy101
  • 784 comments
It just sickens me how PD handles the community managment. It's pretty much non-existent... (I know, I've ranted about this a lot already)

But why is it so hard to give someone the role of a community manager?! Someone who puts out roadmaps or what they are working on. The slightest inside at least!
All we get is maintenance posts and one picture from Kaz. No words about working on the Penalty system, how the FIA races will be in the future or anything at all.
We pretty much only had some words if a players magazine keeps on asking Kaz about the future.

In germany we would say "Was für ein Armutszeugnis" but I dont know how to translate that properly :P

I agree. It's difficult to tolerate it after what we have saw wth DRIVECLUB where you could write the game director or communiy manager all day long and mostly got an answer. If I write something to Yamauchi or the GT channel on Twitter I never get an answer, even if it is feedback.

My opinion is that GTS is finalized.

While you're entitled to your opinion, I must say it is a bit ludicrous... the official FiA championships have not even started yet. How is the game over? I'd argue that it's just getting started.

I would not be surprised if E3 GT7 is announced.

I would. Didn't it take them like 5 years to make this game? Come on now...

Last edited:
although it may not mean nothing, but this guy was at the presentation of audi vgt
vLiIkqM.png

Last edited:
Many people want the classic circuits like Deep Forest.
I don't get why at least they are not possible? Lets say real world tracks cost money because paying licence, but fantasy tracks? They have the layouts already, they just need to pimp it up to the PS4- technology. I know its not done within a weekend, but not even for month? All we got after Monza (which turned out to be not very usefull for sport mode) was stupid Tsukuba!

Many people want the classic circuits like Deep Forest.
I don't get why at least they are not possible? Lets say real world tracks cost money because paying licence, but fantasy tracks? They have the layouts already, they just need to pimp it up to the PS4- technology. I know its not done within a weekend, but not even for month? All we got after Monza (which turned out to be not very usefull for sport mode) was stupid Tsukuba!
https://www.gtplanet.net/trial-mountain-grand-valley-deep-forest-arent-gt-sport-yet/

It just beggars belief that in 2018 we are scratching around for info like the days before the internet even existed.

If, as some say, PD/Sony staff read this site, then get your act in order. I have no issues with the title, and have enjoyed the updates, we simply need better communication. It’s at no cost to PD, it’s simple, common courtesy to your paying customers.

If we had to wait 6 months for a major paid update, I’d still be fine with that. Just communicate that to your customers.

It just sickens me how PD handles the community managment. It's pretty much non-existent... (I know, I've ranted about this a lot already)

But why is it so hard to give someone the role of a community manager?! Someone who puts out roadmaps or what they are working on. The slightest inside at least!
All we get is maintenance posts and one picture from Kaz. No words about working on the Penalty system, how the FIA races will be in the future or anything at all.
We pretty much only had some words if a players magazine keeps on asking Kaz about the future.

In germany we would say "Was für ein Armutszeugnis" but I dont know how to translate that properly :P

This is just not how PD/Kaz operates. You should know this by now.

My hypothesis is they're working towards a game model which also works as an marketing tool. in close collaboration with manufactorers:
- Audi launch
- the coming Supra.

But also look at the coming events and already available content:
1. the Isle of men TT subari: TT of isle of men is @ 26th of may
2. Pikes peak hill climb 24th of June
3. 24 hours of le mans (maybe wishfull thinking) - 16th + 17th of June 2018.

maybe when you look up some other events / or remarkable dates you can come up with more possible releases (still looking for a probable date for Classic GT tracks.

Aren't these stickers uploaded by players? You can basically upload anything currently not in the game.

You're right, I don't think that we will ever see F1 in GT Sport, as far as I know only EA has license to develop the official F1 game, other than that the decal uploader allows people to upload whatever they want...on the screenshot we can see the people who uploaded the logos.

While Codies has the F1 license for full games, modern F1 cars have shown up in GT, Forza, and Assetto Corsa over the last decade.

Back