New Video - Nürburgring from behind TGS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loeb80
  • 62 comments
  • 5,104 views
Messages
143
maybe it's old.. but I never see so long.. :sly: from 1:05

Yama on track

 
Man they must have a lot going on at PD, did you see all the boxes and stuff just laying around everywhere?
 
He makes it look so easy. :lol:

I want translator guy's shirt.
 
yeah,you're right i've never seen this video before.Actually i believe it was when the french magazine go to interview them, but they did not let us see the full video of Kaz playing on nurburgring like this one.

thanks mate

PS:kazunori is pretty good at his game especially on nurburgring
 
Hey guys, anybody has a link for the video on vimeo or streetfire?? I can't watch youtube here in my workplace......pleeease, help a desperated enthusiast of the ring! :nervous:
 
and he uses left foot braking ;)
 
Translator guy vs the Stig DLC coming summer 2010!

Great footage, seems at the end of the video he explains to play the final version they would have to go to different areas. Any footage from that?
 
Last edited:
Translator Guy Returns!!

But seriously, that looks amazing! I cannot wait till the 12/17 Demo now.
 
Did it look like a lot of different options he was choosing and turning off before the Nurb? It also doesn't look like Prologue
 
Did it look like a lot of different options he was choosing and turning off before the Nurb? It also doesn't look like Prologue

Yeah I think these are the developer options, dont think we will see them all.. Maybe he was choosing car and track as well in it?
 
the car is the lexus ISF 07,right!?
Am i right,or not?Can somebody confirm this,please?
 
Yeah I think these are the developer options, dont think we will see them all.. Maybe he was choosing car and track as well in it?
Yeah that's what I was thinking
the car is the lexus ISF 07,right!?
Am i right,or not?Can somebody confirm this,please?

They say it's the IS F in the video. As well you can see the F in the instrument cluster
 
Well, the trees in the background look much fuller and alive, and that definitely gives the environment a more realistic feel. But the track looks just like GT4's rendition. This is merely an observation, not [negative] criticism.
 
Looking good!

Not much else to say except more vids please!
 
Nurburgring from behind? :scared:

Cool vid. :)
 
It's a shame the map didn't show the gp circuit...That would've been a cool hint.

A nice video nonetheless.
 
What is Kaz's PSN? He looks fast enough to hold some records.
 
Notice the lack of the annoying tire screech. Finally sounds like they have sorted this out.

Hooraah
 
Anybody else notice that the in-car view hands never left the screen to shift? That is what I disliked most about cockpit view in GT5P.



EDIT: Sorry for the double post guys.
 
Last edited:
Anybody else notice that the in-car view hands never left the screen to shift? That is what I disliked most about cockpit view in previous GT games.

Because the ISF has sequential mode and pedals behind steering wheel.

Besides in the video even KAZ mentions if they would like to drive the latest builds for GT5 that they would have to visit different area around the office.
I think this video is back form 2009 TGS game show, so its still has that Prologue feel ;)
 
This game looks addicting.
 
Anybody else notice that the in-car view hands never left the screen to shift? That is what I disliked most about cockpit view in previous GT games.

:confused:
 
Notice the lack of the annoying tire screech. Finally sounds like they have sorted this out.

Hooraah

Can't confirm that. Kaz's super smooth driving might be why we don't hear tyre screech's.
 
Can't confirm that. Kaz's super smooth driving might be why we don't hear tyre screech's.
Nhaa... in GT PSP they have already removed the problem of the tire screech with completely new sounds(very similar to those in the video of the FT-86), I think that in GT5 can only get better.

Btw, thanks for the video, the 'ring looks awesome.👍
 
Back