New video of GT5!

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 195 comments
Oooooooooooo I'm sooooo psyched right now.....and this is why i still have a love/hate relationship with PD's marketing of this game. I hate that it's taken so long to get info....yet we get a unexpected vid in GTPSP.....no one guessed this I almost guarentee it....oh i can't wait til next week!

Its bad in a way that we find out info about GT5 ourselves - PD should have control and be the ones who 'enlighten' us.

PD do lack in the PR dept but they can be excused if they deliver the goods next week.

If not then they are poo. :embarrassed:)

San Galgano Abbey - the car in front of this shown from behind - I think it looks a little bit like a Bentley Continental GT - don't you think?
or it could be a BMW Z4 Coupe

Looks like an Aston Martin to me, very hard to tell with the low quality though.

Nice! Couple of weeks now till I get to experiance that trailer in my hands lol, We need a HD Version asap! Cant wait for both GTPSP/GT5!

Can definately notice the BMW Z4 - Nissan 370Z, Cant tell what the other cars are near the end of trailer as quality's so low! Love the new Remix of Moon over Castle - That song is amazing!

That song was Moon Over The Castle, 100% sure of it. In a remixed version though.

No new cars to add to the Master Car List but I'm sure the wind tunnel and the abbey are new photomode locations ;)

That song was Moon Over The Castle, 100% sure of it. In a remixed version though.

No new cars to add to the Master Car List but I'm sure the wind tunnel and the abbey are new photomode locations ;)

Or perhaps you can actually test the aero on your car. :drool:

One can hope, right?

The car at 0:22 seconds I personally think is a BMW M Coupe (Z4 based).

Or perhaps you can actually test the aero on your car. :drool:

One can hope, right?

Looks like another wind tunnel on the right too, I think it was added for artistic value to be honest (Though I hope it goes deeper)

for the car inside the church, i think it was the rear of a Lotus or Alfa-Romeo 8C, we can see round "stoplight" (that correct?).

EDIT: now i think that indeed a Z4, sorry

If this game had a wind tunnel for tuning your aero...I would buy it just for that alone. :drool::drool::drool:

novatec_aero_test.jpg

This coupled with the GT website taken down on the 21st, makes me very happy.

We're almost there 👍

I got that email too lol hehe. Man i'm goimg to miss so much GT News next week as i'm away at Bootcamp for 5 Days! I'll be next on with floodloads of TGS Vids and News about GT!

The shape of tail lights ressembles the Z4 in a split second... however the back outline seemed differently of the Z4. I'd say it could be the Z4 and possibly I'd consider the chance being either the Continental GT or even the series 6 BMW (its filmed from down on the back)

Hope the HQ version comes out quickly. To hard to judge based on the quality of that vid. Thanks for sharing OP.

It was a GTR, I think.

Can't really see too much of it. Better quality!! :P
I thought Bentley as well at first, but I think GT-R, too. The narrow wing kind of gives it away, and you can see the characteristic rear lights too if you look closely.

We get so little news, that even this small video clip makes us al excited. It only gets better from now on! Were getting closer and closer........

0:22, looks fat and stubby in the back like a veyron, especially the flared wheel arches.

And omg at how the nurburgrings look's now.

Back