New video of GT5!

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 195 comments
SO it doesn't get lost on the last page...

Okay, we got one up. Thanks hardvibes. Send Jordan a PM with a link so he can update the News.

The wind tunnel part is awe-inspiring!

Will we really be able to take our cars into a wind tunnel to test the aerodynamics - or is that just a part of the GT5 opening cinematic?

Oh man! Wind tunnel aerodynamics testing would really be the icing on the cake! I mean, we already have 1,000+ vehicles, NASCAR and WRC - just imagine if Polyphony Digital includes weather and night racing too.....we will have the perfect racing game!

The wind tunnel part is awe-inspiring!

Will we really be able to take our cars into a wind tunnel to test the aerodynamics - or is that just a part of the GT5 opening cinematic?

Oh man! Wind tunnel aerodynamics testing would really be the icing on the cake! I mean, we already have 1,000+ vehicles, NASCAR and WRC - just imagine if Polyphony Digital includes weather and night racing too.....we will have the perfect racing game!

Easy, you could get a eart attack or something ;)

they must be preparing to give a hoard of new news on TGS to share with the world!

VERY good point. +5!

It has to be for that reason, so all GT fans the world over can just go to one site and get all the GT5 news and updates all in one place.

Well, we already have that here at GTPlanet - but it's cool that Polyphony Digital is going to do the same thing! ;)

Easy, you could get a eart attack or something ;)

All of us might if the game has all those features!

6012f921c7.png

Whats the name of track?? Someone can tell me?

I cant stop thinking of the Porsche Shooting brake hoax. Is there any chance this is fake? I know it would take a lot of work to make something look close. But I just cant stop wondering.

I guess this video definitely rules out the theory of GT5 coming out on 25th Sept that some sources were pushing, as GT5 is the "next race". Of course Kaz mentioned GT5 would come soon after PSP, but this eliminates any doubt.

Thats weird. I haven't seen this video, but yet I had a dream about a lemans car in a wind tunnel in GT5 last night. Nice video by the way, I loved the part of the rally cars, they look like a bag of jelly beans. Hoping for more at the Tokyo Game Show.

Last edited:
I don't know about anyone else, but I get the sneaking suspicion GT5 is closer than any of us imagined.

Could just be me of course, but with Forza 3 right around the corner, and a statement from Kaz months ago saying they could release GT5 whenever they want...

I don't know about anyone else, but I get the sneaking suspicion GT5 is closer than any of us imagined.

Could just be me of course, but with Forza 3 right around the corner, and a statement from Kaz months ago saying they could release GT5 whenever they want...
ppwwahahah can you imagine? GT5 released a few days after FM3 XD

Back