New video of GT5!

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 195 comments
Backflippinghatchetattack.jpg

Apparently the Russians have this in hand - with real hatchets not pretend ones that look like guns :dunce:

D.

Cowabunga :D

I hope that GT5 will be better than Forza, because then I can make fun on the internet about all the fanboys who bought the wrong console and game!!!!! That would be so cool...... not.

Backflippinghatchetattack.jpg

Apparently the Russians have this in hand - with real hatchets not pretend ones that look like guns :dunce:

D.

Sure but you got to admit, "Backflipping AK-47 Attack" just doesn't have the same ring to it ;)

Sorry, I can not come up with that connection ... why? :confused:

+1

How on earth would a wind tunnel represent day and night racing? They're used for aerodynamic testing, and since they tend to be inside buildings, of course they're gonna be a bit dark.

I think he's referring to the lighting, since its dark in the tunnel, one big hint for me was the GT5 Concept video, notice it starts "at the crack of dawn, and progresses to mid-day(NASCAR) and ends with nurburgring and Top Gear Test Track at dusk, and we've also seen Nurburging in mid-day(in a GT5P test drive) so we know theres probably different versions or more likely, progressive time!

Back