New Vision Gran Turismo concept car being unveiled on 25 October

• Thread starter sirjim73
  • 264 comments
EHeBV3GU4AAaLp8

Maybe this is the VGT?

I've plenty of people guess it could be Toyota with another VGT. It really could be any car company. If it is Toyota I could see it being a hydrogen powered LMP / LM Hypercar of sorts.

I really like VGT and am excited to see what is in store.

I'd be really excited if the upcoming VGT will finally feature a premium interior for the very first time. :D
tenor.gif

And that was the case for the Audi Vision Gran Turismo so not necessarily the very first time.
Audi-e-tron-Vision-Gran-Turismo-Interior-04.jpg

But I do hope that's the case for the upcoming VGT.
I know. I was only being sarcastic when I said that. :lol:

Well, absolutely no one guessed it would be a Jaaaaaaag :lol:.

Personally, I like the look of it, very sleek.

I like the fact that it's a Coupe. It's almost a vision of what could replace the F Type. The only thing I dont like is the wheel size as they look too big in the context of the rest of the car.

PS As I already own a Jaaaaaaag (XE) does this mean I am now "Two Jags" Jim?

Last edited:
I was hoping for a good 1 make race car, such as the Audi. It's a nice looking car and Always a welcome addition to the game, but I'm sure it won't have any use except for the purpose of collecting...

Fanatec Wheels?

"Fanatecにデバイスが変わったのは、Thrustmasterとの提携が終了したからですかね"
"Is the device changed to Fanatec because the partnership with Thrustmaster has ended?"

Does anyone have more info on that?

im guessing Thrustmaster are still upset that no one is buying their shifter for GTS cos shifters are now prohibited in sport mode.

PD have really made GTS players using paddles “shifting” noobs. :(

And that was the case for the Audi Vision Gran Turismo so not necessarily the very first time.
Audi-e-tron-Vision-Gran-Turismo-Interior-04.jpg

But I do hope that's the case for the upcoming VGT.
FACT: The Audi's interior is actually fictional, as compared to the actual car (the e-tron).

EHjEvusUYAEPOcN.jpg

Jaguar VGT apparently.

Edit: Can confirm it is because looking at one of the monitors that is on the Home Screen, it says Jaguar VGT.

Because it is labeled as a coupe, there could likely be a convertible version as well. I hope it's not electric and has the distinct growl of a typical Jaguar supercharged V8. Preferrably upgraded, or maybe even a hybrid, because we're already even getting the Porsche Taycan Turbo S which is already electric.

Last edited:
FACT: The Audi's interior is actually fictional, as compared to the actual car (the e-tron).
Yes I'm aware of that fact back when the car debuted and watched someone's video driving it.

Last edited:
Back