New Zealand Tribute F1 Style Super Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 8 comments
  • 1,084 views
So long as the performance does truly match the outlandish looks, it's a fitting tribute to the other half of the Bruce & Denny show.
 
Holy what the hell? I've never heard anything about this :odd:

Might have to keep an eye out for it at car shows!
 
The only thing I don't like about it is the lack of aero-dynamic elements from the front wheels back (though im sure it will have a flat underbody and a diffuser). They really made little effort to smooth the flow of air over the rear tires, which seems quite different from what f1 cars try to do.
 
I read about this a few months ago,I don't think it looks nice at all but it's performance should be very good.
 
I wonder if it's road legal?
 
Why wouldn't it be?
 
Back