Next Forza 7 Car Pack Locked in for February 19 Release Date

I recently began playing Yakuza 0 to pass the time...and it looks like I'll have more time than I thought!

I’d like to think the reason for it being pushed back from its usual date is an expansion in the mean time, but I won’t get my hopes to high. First expansions for Forza games have come around Jan-Feb for the last few games though...

I am a PS4/G29 user, and much as I want to snub Forza etc, seeing these regular updates and add-ons is something I'm quite envious of!
Next lightening strike that means I have to replace everything at the same time I'm going down the XboxOneX (enough x's?) route...

First expansions for Forza games have come around Jan-Feb for the last few games though...

FH2&3 had their first expansions in December while FM6 didn't get the Porsche pack until March.

If/when we get one hopefully it brings blueprint with it as well as a couple new tracks.

I just hope the Delorean is in this pack.

Too irregular to tell, but I fail to see why it would come late twice in a row. After all, it's not like they're taking the extra time to fix glitches and buggies.

I know. There still a few things that need to be fixed. Some manual cars don’t have shift animations and some cars don’t have correct shift animations.

I am a PS4/G29 user, and much as I want to snub Forza etc, seeing these regular updates and add-ons is something I'm quite envious of!
Next lightening strike that means I have to replace everything at the same time I'm going down the XboxOneX (enough x's?) route...

I switched a month back from GT Sport to Forza with the One X and as a whole game and the fact it plays a bit easyer (street cars) make me like Forza 7 more...... love the car and track list nice sounds 4k graphics are awsome controls with controller are nice with ALL cars so as a total like Forza more now. Only thing i miss from GT Sport are the superb online and the lovely menus. Those are crap in Forza 7.

Only thing i miss from GT Sport are the superb online and the lovely menus. Those are crap in Forza 7.
Totally agree. I'm loving FM7 in terms of offline gameplay, but the menu presentation & menu music is crap. First time I've ever had to mute the menu music in a Forza game because FM games usually have very nice relaxing menu music, this one doesn't.

Since the January pack was released two weeks into January, I was hoping the next two packs release every three weeks to get them back on schedule. I guess not.

Totally agree. I'm loving FM7 in terms of offline gameplay, but the menu presentation & menu music is crap. First time I've ever had to mute the menu music in a Forza game because FM games usually have very nice relaxing menu music, this one doesn't.

I switched over to FM7/XBox after GT5+6 on PS3. I agree the menus could be better but I don't think they're that bad. The gameplay/graphics/etc are awesome.

I actually like the music. It's engaging and catchy without being over the top. And it's so much better than the quirky, odd elevator music in GT.

I switched over to FM7/XBox after GT5+6 on PS3. I agree the menus could be better but I don't think they're that bad. The gameplay/graphics/etc are awesome.

I actually like the music. It's engaging and catchy without being over the top. And it's so much better than the quirky, odd elevator music in GT.
I respect your opinion. But I just don't think it suits the Motorsport franchise as I'm use to the type of music that was in FM3-FM6. The menu music was a quality for the FM games had in my opinion. But not in this one.

I enjoy the gameplay in FM7 so much that I'm mostly-constantly on it everyday. Very happy I came back to Xbox. Lots of variety of cars and tracks, which makes for fun & awesome races. Graphics are gorgeous too! :)

I respect your opinion. But I just don't think it suits the Motorsport franchise as I'm use to the type of music that was in FM3-FM6. The menu music was a quality for the FM games had in my opinion. But not in this one.

I enjoy the gameplay in FM7 so much that I'm mostly-constantly on it everyday. Very happy I came back to Xbox. Lots of variety of cars and tracks, which makes for fun & awesome races. Graphics are gorgeous too! :)

FM7 is my starting point for the series. So to be fair, I haven't experienced FM3-6 to compare by. To each their own of course.

I'm having a blast with the different divisions. Touring cars are great fun! :cheers:

Last edited:
Also if you own Forza 7 and Hyundai car pack there giving your Xbox live avatar a free Hyundai race suit. I was in avatar store today I couldn’t find it :( hopefully comes soon. I read from Forza Motorsport on Facebook.

If you don't like it , don't use it . Problem solved .

But for me , it's one of the reasons I'll probably swap to Forza once they switch off gt6 .
The massive variety of machinery available means there'll be something suitable no matter what mood I wake up in .

Hopefully its being delayed for the e-sports update that they mentioned qould come out in the early part of this year.

If you don't like it , don't use it . Problem solved .

But for me , it's one of the reasons I'll probably swap to Forza once they switch off gt6 .
The massive variety of machinery available means there'll be something suitable no matter what mood I wake up in .
Problem is that people that have the Cars Pass and don't want them have no choice but to take them because they're already paid for. I think people were more annoyed by the number of SUVs in a single pack than the cars themselves.

I don't know why some people are having a fit about SUV's and trucks in Forza. Look at GT, they had trucks and SUV's. Even Sport has the Raptor.

I don't mind the sport SUV's as they are actually decently fun (only missing the Stelvio and an XC I think).

Personally, If Turn 10 were to remove the Trucks and SUV's from the Motorsport series it would actually kill my interest in the game.

I for one welcome their presence.

Whenever I read things on Facebook like "Nobody wants these Vehicles in the game".. Uhm excuse me, don't you dare speak for me. I for one am fine with them.

You don't want them , fine, but that doesn't mean everybody else agrees with you. Some will, some wont.

You still have 700+ vehicles.. most of which aren't Trucks and SUVs.. So kindly let me have them even if you don't.

They better give us a Mclaren 720S and a Huracan Performante. If the pack has these two im gonna be happy regardless if the rest are trucks.

They wont. Certainly not in the same pack, that's a given.

Personally, If Turn 10 were to remove the Trucks and SUV's from the Motorsport series it would actually kill my interest in the game.

I for one welcome their presence.

Whenever I read things on Facebook like "Nobody wants these Vehicles in the game".. Uhm excuse me, don't you dare speak for me. I for one am fine with them.

You don't want them , fine, but that doesn't mean everybody else agrees with you. Some will, some wont.

You still have 700+ vehicles.. most of which aren't Trucks and SUVs.. So kindly let me have them even if you don't.

I don't mind the bigger vehicles provided there's balance. Add them, but don't skimp on the other categories. Also, the trophy trucks really do shine a light on how there's no more appropriate tracks for them.

That said, one of the great things for GT/FM over the years, for me anyway, is doing silly stuff you can't do in real life, based on real life. Taking a Raptor around the 'Ring is outrageous and misses the point of the truck, which is exactly why I want to do it. Taking a stock Subaru 360 around there would be dangerous for you and everybody else on the track as you'd be a mobile chicane... but in a game, it's a fun challenge.

One of the best races I ever had on GT5 was a NASCAR race around the Nurburgring 24H layout.

I'm still sad the Aztek didn't return.

They wont. Certainly not in the same pack, that's a given.

Current supercars all the kids cry for? Yeah, those will be part of the first car pack outside of the Car Pass.

I don't know why some people are having a fit about SUV's and trucks in Forza. Look at GT, they had trucks and SUV's. Even Sport has the Raptor.
Well, the obvious difference here is that in Forza, there are absolutely no rally stages, RX circuits, hill climbs, or anything off road related.

That's why people have a problem with them, they have no real purpose being in the game other than filling the roster.

As @Cloudy said, the difference is that there are dirt and snow tracks in GT Sport where trucks make sense. Forza Motorsport still hasn't provided any non-tarmac tracks for us to really explore what these trucks and buggies are capable of. On the other hand, I agree with @SlipZtrEm that getting to use vehicles outside of their comfort zone is fun and something to enjoy. It's why I've never complained about the trucks or the buggies. But it would be nice to see some dirt tracks make it into the game to we can give them a proper thrashing.

I don't mind the sport SUV's as they are actually decently fun (only missing the Stelvio and an XC I think).

It's also missing the Maserati Levante and the finalized Lamborghini Urus. As much as I don't care about modern SUVs, I'd also like to see Forza rounding off the division given how crowded it has become lately. SUVs definitely aren't far-fetched on the racing circuit, but the true off-roaders, trucks and buggies are drunks that should just go home to the Horizon Festival.

It's also missing the Maserati Levante and the finalized Lamborghini Urus. As much as I don't care about modern SUVs, I'd also like to see Forza rounding off the division given how crowded it has become lately. SUVs definitely aren't far-fetched on the racing circuit, but the true off-roaders, trucks and buggies are drunks that should just go home to the Horizon Festival.

I figured there was probably a couple I missed, give it a few weeks and I'm sure there will be even more missing. :lol:

The only reason I care for the trucks and SUV's in Forza 7 is because I know 85% of them are going to be in Horizon 4, and that's good for my off-roading club. :sly:

Hopefully the map has a little more variety than Australia. You did a good job keeping in interesting in FH3, but you can only do so much. :cheers:

Back