Next Gen or PC.

• Thread starter tunaphis
  • 8 comments

tunaphis

(Banned)
Australia
onboard.
So,If the next gen consoles are going to better than 9% of all present pc's ?
Who's going to give up and go console.
In Australia a RTX 2080 ti = 4 x PS4 Pro's.
Cheers.

I don't think anyone moving from PC to console would be doing so based on that factor alone. As things always go they won't be 9% better for long, it will probably only be 6 months before PC performance exceeds them and only a year or 2 where better performance can be had for cheaper. It's just a matter of preference.

9% is nothing.
Plus you have latest AMD/Intel cpu's and now have Ampre/Big Navi so PC will still always be the best.
Only thing comparing PC to Console is that console will last for about 5-7 years without having to upgrade like PC.

I'm not giving up my RTX 2060 with Ryzen 5 3600 with 32 gb ram for a console but I will just have it along side.
Also my ps4 went bye bye with BLOD.

better "than" 9% .So the best and always will be is PC but at what cost.
A console that eat's gaming laptops including a very expensive alienware model is a 1/5 of the price.
The Nvidia range will be so out of touch that musk will defer until on sale.

I'm moving to PC just to play Assetto Corsa, so I don't need the latest tech. I currently have no plans to buy a PS5.

I don't even like gaming on PC so long as I can avoid it, and I would never give it up completely. It has more "exclusives" than any console ever will, and specific PC-only games are why I still play games on my plain laptop.

Every platform is about the games, not having an edge in processing power.

I don’t like the clutter of multiple devices and use the PC for much more than gaming.
I guess if we’re strictly talking games, I like everything to run north of 100fps most of my sims run steady at 120hz so I’ll always be on PC.
I know these new consoles can run high FPS (supposedly) the question is will all devs take advantage of it? I think many will play it safe and optimize at 60fps.

Back