NFL: 2013 Season

• Thread starter Omnis
  • 1,097 comments
It is said that Tampa Bay will unveil a new logo and new helmets tomorrow. Wonder what they'll come up with...

It is said that Tampa Bay will unveil a new logo and new helmets tomorrow. Wonder what they'll come up with...

I'm more interested in what Lovie Smith can bring to the table than the new unis.

Personally, after seeing him run the leaking ship that was the Chicago Bears, it was time for him to go. His era came and went. But he's not a bad coach at all, not one bit. In fact, I think he'll bring the Buccaneers back into the respectable column after the fiasco that was Schiano. However, this will depend on the ownership, and the Glazers suck in that department. Maybe perhaps this is a sign of change?

This is my second NFC team to watch after my Bears of course.

Not sure if Clowney's ego fits the mould of Gus Bradley's locker-room. That said, he's one helluva football player and I hope the Texans go for Manziel or Clowney leaving us with Bridgewater.

If not, trading back with the Falcons if Bridgewater's not on the board is a great move if we can grab Sammy Watkins or an Anthony Barr or Darqueeze Dernard.

EDIT: Clowney only managed 21 reps on the bench press at the combine. By comparsion, 14 other DL outperformed him and a punter did 23 reps.

Last edited:
What has been seen, cannot be unseen.:ill:

You must mean his 40 time... :eek:

How can the Saints disrespect Jimmy Graham by paying him TE Franchise tag? Could be a big move...

Cant wait for the draft...I think whoever takes a shot on Mike Evans will be really happy.

How can the Saints disrespect Jimmy Graham by paying him TE Franchise tag? Could be a big move...

They're just playing the system. There's no rule or legislation as it pertains to what position you have to tag your player so why not simply take the smaller cap hit and put emphasis on Jimmy to perform well again this year.

Meanwhile, those Buccaneers uniforms...

New-Red-Buccaneers-Uniforms-1.jpg

Helmet looks good in my honest opinion. Going to take quite a bit of time to get used to that font though.

Maybe in a lighthearted sense, Tampa Bay is announcing their time to shine is now with the alarm clock-like numbering. Having that pewter color is very different for the Buccaneers with the old uniforms. This newer combination is actually pretty nice to me. I am not entirely in love with or in complete hatred over the new uniforms. I'm kind of in the middle... such as with (not to bring up another sport) the sleeved jerseys in basketball.

Hello clock numbers. Ugly uniforms.

I like the Matte finish helmets some college teams use. With simple unis. I like more of a classic look than a futuristic.

They had too much success in those creamsicle 90s throwbacks! :lol:

The sleeved tshirts in the NBA isnt bad, they wear underarmor long sleeves now anyway. Or huge elbow padded sleeves. Although High Schoolers would look hilariously awful in them! They are only for the N-B-A.

The font used on the numbers on the new Bucs jerseys is awful. It really distracts from the rest of the uniform.

The font used on the numbers on the new Bucs jerseys is awful. It really distracts from the rest of the uniform.
If there is a blackout will we just see the numbers flash repeatedly?

At first I thought they were just changing their helmets. But I see it is the whole uniform, I like the helmets but uniform look like they belong in the XFL :ill:👎

Back