NFS Payback 2017 - Post your latest Photos and Screenshots

• Thread starter torque99
  • 172 comments
29641487-d9ab-40e5-84c8-2b148e0fee55.PNG
46bf2413-b6e7-4a7f-90ff-e3535b1e0b92.PNG
53827585-d06f-44c0-8ba3-40c243788373.PNG
0d514126-d3ab-4b94-92d6-8ec1c09b6f81.PNG
fda878e7-8b9a-48e0-b180-6b9ec6166b0f.PNG

That's all i got for now. I did a top secret Silvia but i cheaped out and got lazy.
34ed5118-4ff2-4055-abe2-7b637892ca64.PNG

I think the single biggest criticism I have with the graphics on Payback is that it seems like the shadows under the cars are off sometimes... It feels like they are hovering, or not really affecting the shadows the way they should, in particular under the wheels. This may be related to different graphics settings though, I dunno..

I think the single biggest criticism I have with the graphics on Payback is that it seems like the shadows under the cars are off sometimes... It feels like they are hovering, or not really affecting the shadows the way they should, in particular under the wheels. This may be related to different graphics settings though, I dunno..

Yeah, this is particularly noticeable when two shadows are overlapping (like being under a bridge) or when neons are installed.

^^^ I kind of don't plan on installing neons on my cars for that reason. Same goes for colored tire smoke. I feel like it makes the game look a little dated... not in the sense of fashion, but in the sense of realism. It just doesn't look good graphics-wise IMHO.

Now air suspension on the other hand.... that is the coolest thing they've added, and I was lucky enough to get TWO on my first batch of shipments!

Looks like you're missing a few bits there Thomas LOL.

I wanted to clarify - when I said in my last post that "It just doesn't look good graphics-wise" I was referring specifically to the colored tire smoke and the neon underglow. I think the game overall, however, is gorgeous.

Now, as everyone here probably knows by now, Toyota isn't in Payback, so annimo people can't recreate the experience of driving around in a tofu delivery mobile like they could in 2015.
However, I've managed to solve everything until Toyota snaps out of their "doesn't want to appear in most 2017-onwards games" phase
I've got a pizza delivery car instead.
unknown.png

unknown.png

I mean, both are Japanese white hatchbacks with a livery, both drive on black Watanabes and both come from brands that are/were in their picky phases in terms of racing games. They're a 101% identical!

^^^ Very cool Ivanlau. I was thinking of doing something similar to the Jurassic Park logo for my Land Rover Defender, but you clearly have more patience than I would ever have.

^^^ Very cool Ivanlau. I was thinking of doing something similar to the Jurassic Park logo for my Land Rover Defender, but you clearly have more patience than I would ever have.
Thank you so much, add my psn to get the Jurassic Park for BMW X6 first^^ i think my paint jobs is quiet good, but not much people download my stickers, feel a little bit disappointed@@"

Last edited:
Thank you so much, add my psn to get the Jurassic Park for BMW X6 first^^ i think my paint jobs is quiet good, but not much people download my stickers, feel a little bit disappointed@@"

I'm on PC, but thanks. I know what you mean - I uploaded a couple of wraps I was proud of and not a single download... I think there's so many uploaded constantly that it's hard to find what you're looking for sometimes.

Back