NFS Payback 2017 - Post your latest Photos and Screenshots

• Thread starter torque99
  • 172 comments
United States
United States
0061.jpg
0062.jpg
0002.jpg

More details on the car found in the "show off your rides" thread.

United States
Southeast US
amazeCRAZE
All of these are from the PC version.

Once I finish the game I'm going to upload pictures like this of every car I used. I used one car per tier. The exception is drag, which I have no tier 2 car for, and Race, which I'll have two tier 3 cars: one to take on One Percent Club, and the other to be used for the Outlaw's rush.

Screenshot (18).png

This is my BMW M2, which I used for the Tier 2 Races (Silver 6)

Screenshot (31).png

The Porsche 911 RSR, which I used for Tier 2 Offroad (FEM), and is my current exploration vehicle as well

Screenshot (33).png

This is my Dodge Charger R/T, used as my tier 2 Runner. Surprisingly very fun and versatile.

Screenshot (36).png

The Mercedes-AMG GT, currently serving as my tier 3 Drift.

Russian Federation
wocsoM
Well, I did say in the general thread that I already knew the livery I would put on the 242, so I've stuck to the promise. Blue's a bit off compared to the original though, in retrospect.
unknown.png

Did the other four colors, as well.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Wasn't specifically a Volvo back then, but I'd say the livery still fits.
43_vehicle_blocker.jpg
|
maxresdefault.jpg

546.png

United States
United States
0067.jpg
0068.jpg
0064.jpg
0072.jpg

There was an old rusty, orange Datsun Z on the street that I grew up on... at least for a few years. I decided to make mine look similar to that one. Tried to make it look like Mac added some diffusers and flares, wheels, and a new trunk lid but kept the original patina. I'm enjoying this car a lot more than I expected to.

Italy
Italy
^^^
All traffic cars seem to be driven by clones ot that guy... Either his eyes are closed or he needs glasses :P

United States
United States
^^^ Ha ha I'll have to check it out... I usually don't think to enter photo mode when I'm actually racing.

The creepy guy looks like he's out for revenge... He's saying "If you stupid punks drifting around a corner ram into me ONE MORE TIME!!"