NFS Porsche 2000 Unleashed

• Thread starter GopNet
  • 102 comments
What a trip down memory lane. I used to play this game nonstop on a K̶o̶n̶i̶x̶ ̶M̶u̶l̶t̶i̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶ MSC Super MS-200E Multi-System when I was 5 years old :lol: Matter of fact, I still have it!

20200619_002108.jpg

Last edited:
What a trip down memory lane. I used to play this game nonstop on a Konix Multisystem when I was 5 years old :lol: Matter of fact, I still have it!

View attachment 931969
That's not a Konix Multisystem. The Konix Multisystem was intended to be a late 80's computer more powerful than a Spectrum, but not as good as the Amiga/ST. It never appeared.

What you have is an MSC Super MS-200E Multi-System which is based on the Konix design but is just a controller.

That's not a Konix Multisystem. The Konix Multisystem was intended to be a late 80's computer more powerful than a Spectrum, but not as good as the Amiga/ST. It never appeared.

What you have is an MSC Super MS-200E Multi-System which is based on the Konix design but is just a controller.

Good to know!! I just assumed what it was based on the design

My favorite part was the Factory driver, it was so cool to test 996 on autobahn in the end, like wow the future is here. And those tests, and mates races after work. This career has been made with love and soul, really, felt like home. Also still have like yesterday memory, when at the end of middle era they take you on a final race to historic Monaco in Moby Dick.

Most hated moment was 1976 Porsche 911 RS, damn this one was so hard to drive, remember I have stuck there for ages. Plus alpine road, apart from being beautiful, was also very hard, glad it appears more lately in evolution mode, mostly through first abs cars in 90's.

Lol, this game still god damn gorgeous!

Last edited:
My favorite part was the Factory driver, it was so cool to test 996 on autobahn in the end, like wow the future is here. And those tests, and mates races after work. This career has been made with love and soul, really, felt like home. Also still have like yesterday memory, when at the end of middle era they take you on a final race to historic Monaco in Moby Dick.

Most hated moment was 1976 Porsche 911 RS, damn this one was so hard to drive, remember I have stuck there for ages. Plus alpine road, apart from being beautiful, was also very hard, glad it appears more lately in evolution mode, mostly through first abs cars in 90's.

Lol, this game still god damn gorgeous!
I'm glad you like it :) I know that bloody Carrera RS..... worst of them all :D

PU2000 was the last mainline NFS made by Distinctive Entertainment(EA Canada) and signifying the begining of EA-Porsche 15 years exclusivity from 2000.It would never happen if the deal wasn't made.As my first NFS game it holds a special place in my heart.Sadly with NFS steers away from Cannonball style game(PU2000 had police pursuit) and the deal ended in 2015,such history style racing game may never happen to NFS ever again.Also RIP to legendary Distinctive/EA Canada.

Wonder why there is not much 914 around, pretty nice car, really loved it in this game. I think the love of Gran Turismo for different obscure cars will bring this one.

I wish this and High Stakes were on PS4...

Last edited:
Wonder why there is not much 914 around, pretty nice car, really loved it in this game. I think the love of Gran Turismo for different obscure cars will bring this one.

I wish this and High Stakes were on PS4...
I like the looks of it as well :) pretty nice little car :) and it's mid-engined :)

Last NFS I thoroughly enjoyed on PC.
Also I believe the last NFS soundtrack and probably my favourite to feature Rom Di Prisco and Saki Kaskas. Still helps me concentrate during work.

yas
Last NFS I thoroughly enjoyed on PC.
Also I believe the last NFS soundtrack and probably my favourite to feature Rom Di Prisco and Saki Kaskas. Still helps me concentrate during work.

Composers were different in this game, but no less good. This probably my favorite!

EDIT: Damn, it is so wrong, it took 20 years to finally reveal it Romolo's nickname:).

Last edited:
This game needs a community driven update with the unreal engine, better graphics and wheel support. I'd buy that!

Jerome
Wonder how difficult it'd be to do that from the beginning, each year releasing a couple remastered titles of the franchise. Similar to what Tony Hawk PS is doing for 1-2 at the moment.

Now I need to find it again. Maybe I gave it to a friend years ago, I can't remember.

Oh crap I forgot about it sorry :) I've got completely sucked in by ACC on ps4 :) there'll be more don't worry :)

Didn't want to disturb your ACC journey, but when you'll have some spare time... Thank you!

28this.jpg

Back