NFS Porsche 2000 Unleashed

• Thread starter GopNet
  • 102 comments

As a Ferrari fan these videos make me appreciate Porsche so much.

I thank NFS Porsche unleashed for making me appreciate Porsche rather than being some blind fanboy.

My favorite part was the Factory driver, it was so cool to test 996 on autobahn in the end, like wow the future is here. And those tests, and mates races after work. This career has been made with love and soul, really, felt like home. Also still have like yesterday memory, when at the end of middle era they take you on a final race to historic Monaco in Moby Dick.

Most hated moment was 1976 Porsche 911 RS, damn this one was so hard to drive, remember I have stuck there for ages. Plus alpine road, apart from being beautiful, was also very hard, glad it appears more lately in evolution mode, mostly through first abs cars in 90's.

Lol, this game still god damn gorgeous!
as promised :) god i hate driving the carrera 2.7 rs...

I just finished the factory driver and I did the commercial test on my first try :eek: That'll never happen again :lol:

Jerome

You made pretty well there, can't imagine myself doing this good.
would you be fine if I posted a video each sunday ? :) I know it might not be ideal but I'm working through the week and now mostly I'm learning to cope with ACC :D it just takes time to record and edit :)

would you be fine if I posted a video each sunday ? :) I know it might not be ideal but I'm working through the week and now mostly I'm learning to cope with ACC :D it just takes time to record and edit :)

If it's really trouble you, can come back to it later, when you'll be more free and bored may be:).

Imagine Porsche will go with a little deal with SMS, and make a little spin off remake of this game on their engine. If could, then you have a great imagination, like me. And no connection to cruel reality:).

On a positive thought, if rumor about cloud backward compatibility of PS5 is true, there a chance I only need a disk to play this wonderful game.

Imagine Porsche will go with a little deal with SMS, and make a little spin off remake of this game on their engine. If could, then you have a great imagination, like me. And no connection to cruel reality:).

On a positive thought, if rumor about cloud backward compatibility of PS5 is true, there a chance I only need a disk to play this wonderful game.
That would be great :) have you heard that new TDU is coming? :)

That would be great :) have you heard that new TDU is coming? :)

Yes, I heard. Irony here that first TDU actually burned out my only computer, the video card - brand new top Radeon. I don't remember numbers, it was so long time ago, but that was the last journey on PC I ever had. Liked the game back than, and old Test Drive, but in current diversity of games, what TDU has offered before looks weak, so I'm not hyped yet for the game.

Yes, I heard. Irony here that first TDU actually burned out my only computer, the video card - brand new top Radeon. I don't remember numbers, it was so long time ago, but that was the last journey on PC I ever had. Liked the game back than, and old Test Drive, but in current diversity of games, what TDU has offered before looks weak, so I'm not hyped yet for the game.
All I'm after is decent physics is the maasive space to drive around :) game's island will be 1:1 :) wonder which island and how big :D

All I'm after is decent physics is the maasive space to drive around :) game's island will be 1:1 :) wonder which island and how big :D

To be honest, kinda tired of exotic settings. Your P2000 videos like a fresh air in current gaming climate, palms everywhere, or America, the good old world setting seems forgotten and no more appeal to the masses, but I find it very gorgeous. Dunno what I'm after, but decent physics is no question!

I installed this a couple of months ago having spent a huge part of my childhood playing it. Completed evolution mode in about three days, test driver is easy except for the manual transmission handbrake turn test. Lost count of how many times I did the 356 challenge in order to buy all the 356s before they disappear from the used car lot later on in evolution mode, only to find out there's a limit on how many cars you can have in your garage that falls just short of the total number of cars in the game...

The graphics are a but dated but still great considering the age of the game, driving physics are great, crash physics are outstanding, and the AI are pretty competitive too. I do wish there were more looped circuits, and you could have more than 8 laps per race, and compared to a lot of modern racing games it no longer feels big enough when it can be completed in a couple of days.

Saw a notification through a day, but got carried away and forgot about it. Now chilling and listening a music, an old techno track played and instantly my mind started to replaying your videos and then, wow, I forgot to watch a new one!

Saw a notification through a day, but got carried away and forgot about it. Now chilling and listening a music, an old techno track played and instantly my mind started to replaying your videos and then, wow, I forgot to watch a new one!
I was wondering where have you gone without replying :D

Wonder why there is not much 914 around, pretty nice car, really loved it in this game. I think the love of Gran Turismo for different obscure cars will bring this one.

I wish this and High Stakes were on PS4...
They where never a success when they came, people called it the Villa Porsche because the engine came from VW. They also rusted quite a bit so not many left. They are starting to get big money when traded.

It is no way as competent as an mx-5, it's a very old car now. And if you where to buy one in mint condition it would cost you 5-10 times what a new mx-5 cost.

It is no way as competent as an mx-5, it's a very old car now. And if you where to buy one in mint condition it would cost you 5-10 times what a new mx-5 cost.
What I meant was if they continued it on and improved it :) obviously the old obe doesn't stand a chance since it's got carbs :)

What I meant was if they continued it on and improved it :) obviously the old obe doesn't stand a chance since it's got carbs :)
Carbs ain't that bad, just needs more maintaining than injection. Still can give enough power though. And the MX-5 is no power house. But it has a perfect chassis and that's where it easily wins over the porsch.
But you could easily claim that the Cayman is the extension of the 914. Mid-engine four cylinder Porsche.

Carbs ain't that bad, just needs more maintaining than injection. Still can give enough power though. And the MX-5 is no power house. But it has a perfect chassis and that's where it easily wins over the porsch.
But you could easily claim that the Cayman is the extension of the 914. Mid-engine four cylinder Porsche.
That's a good point pal :)

Probably Boxter was first "modification". But I'm agree, that probably 914 started those models line. Still 914 looks are outstanding, and pretty.

Currently struggle with this car in GT Sport. Was disappointed to see it have 5 speed gearbox by default... You're so close to my favorite moment!

It seems you had difficulties too!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back