NFS Porsche 2000 Unleashed

• Thread starter GopNet
  • 102 comments
This twin turbo AWD model really makes an impression of fastest production car in Porsche line-up as claimed. From the first second of the race it looked blast! Dylan even didn't expected it:).

I liked your two preliminary finishes, and Monaco drift, personally wouldn't dare to lower rear downforce at RR car:).

What a great final awaits!

This twin turbo AWD model really makes an impression of fastest production car in Porsche line-up as claimed. From the first second of the race it looked blast! Dylan even didn't expected it:).

I liked your two preliminary finishes, and Monaco drift, personally wouldn't dare to lower rear downforce at RR car:).

What a great final awaits!
I decreased front downforce and increased rear (I think I did ) well took my chance thanks that you enjoyed it yes a big one

That badass real video is indeed needed to be seen twice!

Thank man, for all your hard work, you can safely say to them all that your racing career started in 40's and you seen it all. Hope you enjoyed it as much or much more than I did, because it was awesome to watch, and imagine, more awesome to drive.

That badass real video is indeed needed to be seen twice!

Thank man, for all your hard work, you can safely say to them all that your racing career started in 40's and you seen it all. Hope you enjoyed it as much or much more than I did, because it was awesome to watch, and imagine, more awesome to drive.
Thanks for the kind words :) I really appreciate that :) usually it's far more interesting to start from the back :D

Honestly a NFS dedicated to Ferrari and Lamborghini would be so awesome.

Too bad it will never happen due to a multitude of reasons and how underground/most wanted fanboys are the most outspoken seem to have the most influence in the community while most classic fans have either moved on or barely able to get their voices heard.

Because it has to be open world, tuning and customisation.

Last edited:
Honestly a NFS dedicated to Ferrari and Lamborghinj would be so awesome.

Too bad it will never happen due to a multitude of reasons and how underground/most wanted fanboys are the most outspoken seem to have the most influence in the community while most classic fans have either moved on or barely able to get their voices heard.

Because it has to be open world, tuning and customisation.

A Ferrari dedicated game has been made - you can either try Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli by Eutechnyx or Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends.

A Lamborghini game is going to be interesting, but it's not gonna be as big because they don't have as many road cars compared to Ferrari/Porsche, and their racing history is quite limited also.

I'm one of those old fans that appreciate everything pre UG1, but honestly I won't be so angry anymore if EA never brings that style of NFS back. I realise that all racing games are just the same at the end of the day. It's not the racing or the gamey aspects that I crave but being able to drive a wide variety of cars that I couldn't in real life on amazing roads. Asetto Corsa with all its amazing mods fits that bill perfectly for me. Endless choice. Just drive.

Driveclub is the closest we've got to a modern "old school" NFS, and I love it to bits also. Just imagine if Sony doesn't shut down Evo Studios prematurely...

A Ferrari dedicated game has been made - you can either try Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli by Eutechnyx or Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends.

A Lamborghini game is going to be interesting, but it's not gonna be as big because they don't have as many road cars compared to Ferrari/Porsche, and their racing history is quite limited also.

I'm one of those old fans that appreciate everything pre UG1, but honestly I won't be so angry anymore if EA never brings that style of NFS back. I realise that all racing games are just the same at the end of the day. It's not the racing or the gamey aspects that I crave but being able to drive a wide variety of cars that I couldn't in real life on amazing roads. Asetto Corsa with all its amazing mods fits that bill perfectly for me. Endless choice. Just drive.

Driveclub is the closest we've got to a modern "old school" NFS, and I love it to bits also. Just imagine if Sony doesn't shut down Evo Studios prematurely...

Those ferrari games were bad. Test drive ferrari lacked soul hence why I did not like it the variety of Ferraris were great but still grinding to unlock everything was a pain.

I would have prefered if they done NFS: Ferrari vs Lamborghini or how about a NFS Porsche style dedicated to Italian cars from the likes of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, FIAT, Bizzarini, Pagani, Abarth and the various coach builders like Italdesign, Pininfarnia, Zagato, Bertone and Touring.

Now that would be a sick ass NFS. Racing in many beautiful locations around the world along with some real racing circuits and ficitional ones.

Did I ever mention that this was the height of NFS? It may have stirred some stuff up with the Porsche deal, but EA managed to do a good job capturing the soul of Porsche with this game. I feel that every NFS game that has been released after this has lacked the ability to capture the soul of the brands they're trying to represent. It's all mindless racing around a lifeless open-world and creating rice rockets nowadays.

Last edited:
Back