NFS Shift 2 Unleashed PS3

Discussion in 'Need For Speed' started by Florin85, Jun 24, 2013.

1. PIP_36

PIP_36

Interested here too! Haven't played this bad boy in a while, I miss driving and hearing my Porsche GT3...and Gumpert Apollo!

2. drigmatik

drigmatik

I'm interested. This game is pretty fun! I recently purchased this game via PSN but cannot login or register into Autolog. Is it still live? I know you don't need an online pass anymore... Any idea anyone?

3. PIP_36

PIP_36

Hi drigmatik

I will test it out for you tonight, going to have a few laps around a few of my fave tracks this evening in the Z4 and Porsche GT3!

If all is well with the Shift 2 servers, anyone fancy meeting on the grid over the weekend for some GT3 racing or just some track day fun?

4. I Love GT6

I Love GT6

It should work, but no one plays online anymore so you'll find no one in the online lobby's.

5. Steveo324xx

Steveo324xx

I used to have the #1 spot worldwide for one of the Ebisu tracks in a Lancia Delta then some guy in a Veyron showed up haha. Had it for a year and a half too.

Marc30599 likes this.
  6. PSN:And-War

PSN:And-War

Both games are very well made and good fun my only grip and its a big one is the input lag, I had the ps3 versions and the lag on wheel n joy pad was bad enough to stop me playing this