NFS Shift 2 Unleashed PS3

• Thread starter Florin85
  • 35 comments
Interested here too! Haven't played this bad boy in a while, I miss driving and hearing my Porsche GT3...and Gumpert Apollo!

I'm interested. This game is pretty fun! I recently purchased this game via PSN but cannot login or register into Autolog. Is it still live? I know you don't need an online pass anymore... Any idea anyone?

I'm interested. This game is pretty fun! I recently purchased this game via PSN but cannot login or register into Autolog. Is it still live? I know you don't need an online pass anymore... Any idea anyone?

Hi drigmatik

I will test it out for you tonight, going to have a few laps around a few of my fave tracks this evening in the Z4 and Porsche GT3!

If all is well with the Shift 2 servers, anyone fancy meeting on the grid over the weekend for some GT3 racing or just some track day fun?

It should work, but no one plays online anymore so you'll find no one in the online lobby's.

Unfortunately I'm playing the PS3 version :(, Would've been cool the compare our times to and have some fun online.
I used to have the #1 spot worldwide for one of the Ebisu tracks in a Lancia Delta then some guy in a Veyron showed up haha. Had it for a year and a half too.

Both games are very well made and good fun my only grip and its a big one is the input lag, I had the ps3 versions and the lag on wheel n joy pad was bad enough to stop me playing this

Back