NFS-Shift GTP Racing League Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting answer, I was guessing you had perfected the shifting and engine braking for Ambush.

No not really but I think my time came from the section were you hit the jump, everyone seemed to be staying in the middle of the road or on the inside confusingly:crazy:.
Were as I was going all the way to the very edge of the outside of the road then angling the car up for the jump in a way that when I landed from the jump my car was already pointing in the direction of the next corner then its just a case of gauging the best gear to be in and amount of throttle to apply.
Of course there is other sections that will shave off time but that section is the section you will shave most time off.

Been playing again forgot to set the height

f7xci.jpg

Is that me crashing in the background? :lol:

:lol::lol:

I was going to say that Jay certainly captured the look of a typical "first turn" in a League race... well, actually he needs a few more cars in the grass to get the full effect. :lol:

addictions; lol Be nice to have some pictures of the guys cars on here so I can do something decent.

I've tried several time to upload some pics for you, but EA is apparently still having a problem with their server... (hard to believe isn't it!) :crazy:

I've tried several time to upload some pics for you, but EA is apparently still having a problem with their server... (hard to believe isn't it!) :crazy:

Wait what? EA... having trouble... with their server...? Sir, I am having a hard time believing that.

:D

Wait what? EA... having trouble... with their server...? Sir, I am having a hard time believing that.

:D

Yes, I knew no one would believe me...:)

Addictions... here are a few of mine from other threads. I don't usually dress my cars up a lot now since I never know when my Saved Game file will get corrupted... I lost several really nice designs when I lost my original game file. :grumpy:

picture.php

picture.php

Nice cars manny.

Hi guys welcome two new newbies to the league, chaperz19 and coey87.
Chaperz seems to be one of the few people that can use one of the BMW'S and stay on the track most of the time :lol:.
And our friend coey is quite handy with the gayardo and the Evo one to watch out for on the 10 and 14 rated races.

welcome guys.:)

Happy Birthday arvore! :cheers::bowdown:🤬:cool::lol:

Go out and get drunk... then get online and drive! (I missed the first one dammit!) :lol:;)

I don't know what to say:embarrassed: but maybe:

BIG THANKS ,my friend.👍

:bowdown::cheers::cool:;)

Saturday,or even maybe friday,night we can work that out and do some BUSHMILLS-or any other good malt you can get your mouth on-SHIFT night or better scc,maybe...:dopey:👍

P.S: The guys over SSV8NC gave me my first birthday present tonight, they've let me won my first online CHAMPIONSHIP-yep in this game you can really do a whole championship online in a row, 11 races at 5 laps about 3 hours racing uff:crazy: but was whorthy because it gives a trophy that i figured i would never get.:):cool:

I don't know what to say:embarrassed: but maybe:

BIG THANKS ,my friend.👍

:bowdown::cheers::cool:;)

Saturday,or even maybe friday,night we can work that out and do some BUSHMILLS-or any other good malt you can get your mouth on-SHIFT night or better scc,maybe...:dopey:👍

P.S: The guys over SSV8NC gave me my first birthday present tonight, they've let me won my first online CHAMPIONSHIP-yep in this game you can really do a whole championship online in a row, 11 races at 5 laps about 3 hours racing uff:crazy: but was whorthy because it gives a trophy that i figured i would never get.:):cool:

Wow. Nice Birthday present. :)👍

Just a question: do you know anything about the new DLC? I ask it because maybe there will be problems if someone hasn't got the DLC and want to join the league race. I mean in other games people who hasn't got the latest patch or dlc, cant join a game where the host has these. I saw somebody already wrote he will buy the DLC of the members, but I think there will be others, who won't because they dont want to spend any more money for the shift

Don't worry about that. Only those who really like this game despite many faults will buy DLC2. You would still have enough participants to play with.

And if someone from League won't buy that new contend, well then it's his problem. 👍

But new DLC would cost 10$, will be released 18 march. Well more news you will find here: Read.

Have a great day arvore. :cheers:
manny EA have problems that's a serious accusation you should be careful what you write.
EA are the best and use the best servers in the world problems never happen. :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

It'll be like the team pack. If you want to get someone into the race who doesn't have the DLC, you change the setting for DLC to "none".
Happy Bday Arvore :)

Happy B-day arvore.

I think i will definitely be getting the new DLC that new track looks real refreshing and so do the cars for that matter they could have been better yes but they could have been a lot worse.

Happy B-day arvore.

I think i will definitely be getting the new DLC that new track looks real refreshing and so do the cars for that matter they could have been better yes but they could have been a lot worse.

I suppose I understand why some people wouldn't want to spend any more money on Shift, but (and maybe this is why I'll never be rich), it's only $10. You could easily spend that much just buying lunch!

For those people who plan to stay in the League for season 3, I can guarentee those cars and that track will be scheduled. Of course people could simply elect to skip that race, but to my way of thinking $10 is a reasonable price for what you get in that DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back