NFS-Shift GTP Racing League Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'v lost more than that down the side of the sofa.:lol:

Guys before anything else I would like to thank the cumpliments,it was very kind of you...👍

Now back to the subject:

Ever since EA confirmed the DLC release to the PS3 I've been wondering if I would buy it or not(and I've not made my mind just yet).
I really get Mannys and Jay's point and I can also think of a thousand more stupid ways of spending 10$...
But in the other hand I'm also not so keen in giving 10 more bucks(little as it is) to EA a major corporation with hundreds of thousands of costumers who spent millions in merchandising SHIFT, but than they don't keep a proper pos-sale policy regarding keeping their clients satisfied-they could have followed the example of smaller companies, take Eutechenix for instace and the recent patch for scc,it's the third they release,to fix bugs the community of players reported and SCC is on the market longer than Shift and probably gave a enourmous diference in returns(profits) than Shift did:tup:
I wont enter the details regarding the bugs and glitches of Shift they're well know by all of us unfortunnally...despite those I didn't vote that the game was rubish and not worth buying it in the ongoing pole.
From my POV maybe makes more sense to most of the people giving an extra 5$ and buy SCC-great racing game-or extra 15$ and buying SSV8NC-brand new title,or even extra 20$ and buying Dirt2,and enjoying a hole new game with a all new set of tracks and cars and diferent handling,racing sensations ,etc.Than spending 10$ for one new track and 10 new cars as gorgeous as they might be ,and they are:)...this makes a lot more sense even for those unlike me that still don't own those games.
Adding all this I've grew suspicious about DLCs,1st you can't sell it with the game-which I often do to older games when I realize I'm not going to play them anymore-DIRT 1, SSV8 1,GRID,FC,F1 CE- and when I trade mine old 60G fatty for my new elegant slim I've lost one DLC,I did the download again through my PSN account with none extra charge as expected but the game didn't start I erase the DLC and the game worked again.I've contacted Sony portuguese costumer service-extra charged phone call here:tdown:-and they told me that it was normal since the DLCs not only get linked to a PSN account but also to the hardware they are originally downloaded,to prevent costumers from giving or selling DLCs to other users(PSN STORE games can be downloaded to 5 different PS3 DLCs only to one)and that regarding PSN and Playstation Store issues I should contact Sony CEE because they were responsible for network and onine store issues for hole Europe!!!:banghead:🤬 them I sold the game...And sweared I would never buy another DLC,because you pay for them but don't really own them just use it!-never say never:dunce:
I 'll guess everyone would have their own opinion,this is just mine,and some of us will get it and others not...
That said 10$ doesn't sound that bad if it is the price one has to pay to be able to continue to play with a great crowd like yourselves...:)

I see your point but for me that new track looks mighty tempting and I am mighty thirsty for somthing fresh so I will end up downloading it.

Hey guys any of you early birds to the league remember the Audi R8 i always used to use untill i gave in to the speed of the gallardo the one with the tribal all over it...... well its back and I think better than ever.

From the old.
edfvgbnm.jpg

dfhgjhkk-1.jpg

To the new
MOV001003.jpg

MOV001005.jpg

I will be out of the league for at least a month, i had an accident this morning and broke my right arm and wrist :( maybe Collette or Andrea can race in my place? but they like their Saturday nights out.

I will be out of the league for at least a month, i had an accident this morning and broke my right arm and wrist :( maybe Collette or Andrea can race in my place? but they like their Saturday nights out.

Crist mate you ok what happened?.

To be honest mate you may be out the league a bit longer that a month with injeries like that I had a bad crash years ago and broke both my legs and my arm and left wrist i and swear sometimes on a day when I am tired I get the same level of pain I did when I first broke it.
Took me like 6 month the grip the wheel properly in my car.

Last edited:

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. :( I'm happy that it wasn't worse, but I guess it was bad enough. Yes, if Collette or Andrea (or both for that matter), would like to race that would be great. Hopefully, you'll still peek in here every once in a while just to keep us chuckling. Get well soon SteveO. 👍

Sorry to ear that,my friend.Hope you get better real soon,and when Collette or Andrea are playing-they always will have sunday races-you must grab the mic to keep intouch with us:tup:

It hurt slightly but the alcohol is helping right now

:lol:

Thats the spirit mate,the car just won a battle not the war...:)

Last edited:
Crist mate you ok what happened?.

To be honest mate you may be out the league a bit longer that a month with injeries like that I had a bad crash years ago and broke both my legs and my arm and left wrist i and swear sometimes on a day when I am tired I get the same level of pain I did when I first broke it.
Took me like 6 month the grip the wheel properly in my car.

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. :( I'm happy that it wasn't worse, but I guess it was bad enough. Yes, if Collette or Andrea (or both for that matter), would like to race that would be great. Hopefully, you'll still peek in here every once in a while just to keep us chuckling. Get well soon SteveO. 👍

Thanks guys.

This morning Andrea had a problem with her car, she said it was loud when she started it so i had a look, yesterday she said she hit a speed bump and there was a loud bang?

Anyway i jacked the car up and noticed the exhaust had shifted slightly and the U bracket had moved, i put a block under the car and attempted to slacken the U bracket, it would not move so i hit it with a hammer :( the jack did not hold and the car came down trapping my arm and wrist over the block needless to say the car won ? :(

It hurt slightly but the alcohol is helping right now :)

Thanks guys.

This morning Andrea had a problem with her car, she said it was loud when she started it so i had a look, yesterday she said she hit a speed bump and there was a loud bang?

Anyway i jacked the car up and noticed the exhaust had shifted slightly and the U bracket had moved, i put a block under the car and attempted to slacken the U bracket, it would not move so i hit it with a hammer :( the jack did not hold and the car came down trapping my arm and wrist over the block needless to say the car won ? :(

:lol::lol::lol: good old alcohol.
I have had meany injuries working on my car once i was bolting in somthing while the engine was running and my bracelet touched the battery and then touched the socket wrench ZAAAAAAP I got electrocuted believe me that was one charged up track day I had a bracelet shape burn all the way round my wrist for like almost a year :lol:

Thanks guys.

Jesus! My arm hurts slightly just hearing the story! :scared:

Car jacks have always made me nervous even though I use them all the time. The ones that come with the car are so horrible, I aways have a 3 ton hydraulic around the place so I don't worry so much... :nervous:

Thats mental mate I'v got 3 pairs of axle stands round the back I'd never go under a car without them I'v seen to many accidents. I know a broken arm/wrist isn't nice but you lived to tell the tale could of been a lot worse.
hope it doesn't affect your weight lifting at the weekends I here your a dab hand at it, I also heard you only lift a maximum weight of a pint.👍

Jesus, that sounds horrible mate. :ouch:
Can you play with the DS3...? I know a wheel is out of the question.
Get better soon bud 👍

addictions... what can I say... that is completely awesome. Outstanding work there. :drool:👍

Thanks Manny. Hope you had a great birthday.👍

And think thefast1's GT should be based on this
311xt2s.jpg

The MK 2
16c40ty.jpg

Watch out it will bite
2d9slll.jpg

My version of the GT
14ax9jb.jpg

Last edited:
That is sweet mate I like the teeth on the front bumper:)

lol me too I've decided to keep the teeth and make a design for myself so I've wrote adddictions on one door so far.
Aldo:)

Sadly thou you won't be able to show off with that teeth to much. Ford GT is not race winner. 👎 But still reminds me of my Shark Zonda.

Sadly thou you won't be able to show off with that teeth to much. Ford GT is not race winner. 👎 But still reminds me of my Shark Zonda.

Actually the underestimated GT makes a good 14. car.

My version of GT
14ax9jb.jpg

Last edited:
I can vouch for the fact that the GT is quick! Thefast1's GT ripped me up on friday!

yea the GT is a sweet car its a bit jumpy but the performance makes it more than enuf to contend with the gallardo.
It is the car i have been searching for the gallardo KILLER and what makes it all the better for me is that it is a ford :) i really cannot tell with words how much i love ford there my life i eat them sleep them dream them live them and for the ford GT to become my weapon for the 14 class just puts a huge smile on my face and with a few ideas from addictions i hope to make one top looking car.
I even love ford that much i am having a tattoo done on my arse cheek saying property of ford :lol::lol::lol:
FORD FOR LIFE YALL

Jeremy Clarkson bought one, one day. Boy world had it's laugh.

But i will officially call your Ford GT a Lambo killer if it goes in Lambo time on Ring. Thats 6:45.xxx Ill work on that today ofter work. 👍

I even love ford that much i am having a tattoo done on my arse cheek saying property of ford :lol::lol::lol:
FORD FOR LIFE YALL

Are you just having the FRD tattooed and having the hole as the O :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (can I say that without getting in trouble on here?)
I have loads of idea's mate just ask. Avoid putting vinyls on the side vent there's a glitch there it messes them up.

Are you just having the FRD tattooed and having the hole as the O :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (can I say that without getting in trouble on here?)
I have loads of idea's mate just ask. Avoid putting vinyls on the side vent there's a glitch there it messes them up.

:lol::lol::lol: yea i already had the trouble with the vent its a nightmare seems EA could not even get the customization right on this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back