NFS Shift Racing League season II (Arvore's Playground)

• Thread starter addictions
  • 326 comments
Thanks guys, but the final stage of the season was close.. Lefty has right, it is a really big thing to get close to shark, he is fast as hell!
I think I will not have enough luck on the starting grid next times to beat Shark!

But yes, Team Hungary Rules lol
Big thanks for everybody, it is good to see how I get better and faster between great drivers like you guys!

I enjoyed all the season, and looking forward for the next, and the BTTC and 911 GT2 cup too.

Last edited:
Not my best races last night again I was hoping to run like I did on friday we was all fast and racing bumper to bumper with no mistakes but not a chance last night.
It seems nothing goes smooth we seth Is In the lobby In race 1 seth reset himself Infront of me and he also put me on the grass and drove on.
It has been brought to my attention that some of our drivers will through In the towel If seth continues to race with the connection that he has. So I'm sorry to say seth but you need to sort It out or not join us.
It would be no fun with just me and seth In the league.
Great job to Mo and Shark and you other guys did well too I think Mitz Is a guy to watch out for next season.

Will the real Mitsuzuki please stand up

hvszr8.jpg

LOL........

Shark has posted In the new challenge section would lefty and Mo please post on there and use that post to update your videos as to keep them on the 1st page thanks.

I see, you don't want me racing with you because of my connection. I'm looking into getting a new internet supplier, currently we run off the one provided here in the apartment community we live in. But we were thinking of getting it added to our cable bill so we have a reliable connection. Hopefully that will be soon. I have no reason to race against people who think I'm a cheat though. All of us have issues with lag, it's just sad that I'm the culprit when on my side of the screen I'm just doing my best to avoid you guys. If I come anywhere close to someone else they end up hitting me or me hitting them. So I hold back so I don't crash. If I get bumped off i reset, I don't reset from me driving off track, I've been told about that before. I could run faster and not worry so much, maybe that would fix some of the issues. But if there are people here who think I'm a cheat, screw it.

But if there are people here who think I'm a cheat, screw it.

Now Seth I don’t think I have ever seen anything written by anyone at the forum making the kind of accusation towards you that your stating.

It does sounds like your correct about the lag problem, I’m not sure how much you know about the kind of connection that you probibly have, but from my experience dealing with ISP’s tells me that a community connection the likes of which you say you have, are notorious for slowing down when they become heavily populated. Even though your DSL connection to your ISP is dedicated only to you, at some point "upstream" it is aggregated with the internet traffic of others. Cable users see this most frequently, since their bandwidth is not dedicated, but rather shared with their immediate neighbors. If there's something happening to use up all resources after your connection is aggregated with others, the impact might well be reduced performance.
I am running a connection that is 750k down stream and 250 up stream. It’s WIFI but I’m about 1000 ft from the BACKBONE. There are very few people on it so it doesn’t fluxuate at all.

Last edited:
1 you reset right In front of me.
2 you took me out and drove on (again)
3 There Isn't room for people and their attitude here (cheat/Screw It)
4 Work on the connection and be welcomed back
5 I know I sound a little harsh but

I'm not sure about the whole system and how it operates, but I know there is a good deal of people who live here in these apartments. All I know is that we have a router but it's not 'our' internet, but the apartments'.

I don't want to be barred from racing with you guys because of a lag problem. I seriously don't mean to bump or push anyone off track or spin anyone out. I'm not even sure how I do that. When I said if there are people here who think I'm a cheat, that's what I was saying- IF. I don't think there are. But it seems people think I drive rather unfairly, but because of the lag issue, it could be viewed that way. I could stay out of the way of you guys on the opening lap, just wait for a second till you guys are off the line then race with you. That way the first turn chaos won't include me.

Like I said, I'm not one to place blame on anyone, but it's kinda unfair to put me in a 'category' of a dirty driver when it's just some issues with lag.

Add- I reset after someone took me out. I don't reset if I drive off track, only if i get spun around or put in the wall or whatever. And like I said with hitting you, it's not purposefully, here in a little while I should be able to get a better connection so I'll be able to stay clear, but if I'm within half a second of ANYONE, it seems that we make contact even if I appear (on my screen) that I'm nowhere near you. Such is the case with the Aston Martin on R.A. I didn't have anyone on my screen but in replays I spun someone out. I'll have to purchase a camera to record my races, and get a new internet connection. That should solve the problems. I'm sorry for anything else though. I sincerely apologize to everyone in the league if I have gotten into you- it definitely wasn't purposeful and if it could be avoided I wouldn't have drove into you. I'd rather drive off track to not hit someone.

Last edited:
If you had a good connection seth you would be one of the top guys here.

Now I'm going fishing be back In 12 hours.

My laps are pretty consistent when I'm following someone, occasionally Shift trows a bone my way and I'll have to brake around a turn I can usually coast through. I call that screw ups in the programming. I'm having comcast come out here this week to get me a new connection. Maybe I can get another chance with you guys.

Well gentlemen, it appears we have concluded an amazing season of good racing!!! Many congratulations to Mo for the hard fought victory, GO TEAM HUNGARY!!! Also, congrats to Addictions for 3rd on the podium....with such skilled adversaries, I'd be over the moon with third!!!

It's been an eye-opening experience running the last few weeks of this season with you guys. I never thought it possible to have such fun, clean races! Trust me, I still try public lobbies in this game, whatta mess....

As for the races this past weekend, I thought they were all quite good. Mo, no problem on the shunt in the first race, it happens to us all! That turn is probably the toughest anyway. Plus, I got a good chance to have a nice battle with Seth for the last few laps of the race because of it. Seth, I know there are issues with lag and everything else, but I still had a dang good time chasing you down on that track, man! I couldn't catch ya, either! Great fun!

As for all the other races, the one at Spa was particularly interesting too. Shark, I thought I had ya there! Unfortunately, the closest I could get was about a second behind once you passed me! Second place is cool, though- for such a hard fought battle! Being bracketed by Team Hungary(Shark in front....Mo behind) is an intense time!!!!

The Nurburgring and I aren't on speaking terms right now.....so I'm not going to talk about that race lol. All I can say is I had better learn to drive this GT2 better before next season!!!

Otherwise, I just want to thank all of you for welcoming me into your racing group. It's quite rare these days for this many strangers to keep getting together every weekend to race..... getting along fairly well along the way too! Mo, Shark, Left, Add, Seth.....well done gentlemen!!!

And on to the next!!!!

PS. Thanks for the pic, Left! That's actually kinda what I had in my head when I made up the screen-name!!!

Mitz Mitz Mitz where do I start,

Well gentlemen, it appears we have concluded an amazing season of good racing!!! Many congratulations to Mo for the hard fought victory, GO TEAM HUNGARY!!! Also, congrats to Addictions for 3rd on the podium....with such skilled adversaries, I'd be over the moon with third!!!
I’m not sure what the finishing order for the season is because It hasn’t been updated yet, unless you want no points for your last race that you finished 5th in that the current chart shows you as having nothing….lol ( no offence), back at it,

As for the races this past weekend, I thought they were all quite good. Mo, no problem on the shunt in the first race, it happens to us all! That turn is probably the toughest anyway. Plus, I got a good chance to have a nice battle with Seth for the last few laps of the race because of it. Seth, I know there are issues with lag and everything else, but I still had a dang good time chasing you down on that track, man! I couldn't catch ya, either! Great fun!
Definition of shunt:
In electronics, a shunt is a device which allows electric current to pass around another point in the circuit

In medicine, a shunt is a hole or a small passage which moves, or allows movement of fluid from one part of the body to another.

I couldn’t resist, :lol:

As for all the other races, the one at Spa was particularly interesting too. Shark, I thought I had ya there! Unfortunately, the closest I could get was about a second behind once you passed me! Second place is cool, though- for such a hard fought battle! Being bracketed by Team Hungary(Shark in front....Mo behind) is an intense time!!!! !
The other piece of bread in that Mitzu sandwich was American white bread……….lol….. (see race 3 FO below)

Thanks for the pic, Left! That's actually kinda what I had in my head when I made up the screen-name!!!
My pleasure man, it’s always fun building Frankenstein’s ………lol

Finishing orders for Sat
Race 1
i5qglz.jpg

Race 2
x1mwli.jpg

Race 3
33k3z2c.jpg

Race 4
33xzuko.jpg

Last edited:
Mitz Mitz Mitz where do I start,

I’m not sure what the finishing order for the season is because It hasn’t been updated yet, unless you want no points for your last race that you finished 5th in that the current chart shows you as having nothing….lol ( no offence), back at it,

Definition of shunt:
In electronics, a shunt is a device which allows electric current to pass around another point in the circuit

In medicine, a shunt is a hole or a small passage which moves, or allows movement of fluid from one part of the body to another.

I couldn’t resist, he he he
The other piece of bread in that Mitzu sandwich was American white bread……….lol….. (see race 3 FO below)

You've been hanging out too much in "Do You believe in god" and such Threads ,lately Lefty...one could tell.:sly::P;)

Oooh Lefty......lol

From Wiki-licious

"Shunt is also a British motor racing term, indicating that a vehicle has spun out or has otherwise left the approved course."

....I guess I watch too much Formula 1....either that or......

From Urban Dictionary......

"The process that occurs after lunch when your brain and body shut down and you have no choice but to nap under your desk."

One.....I experienced this past weekend in a little town called Autopolis. The other? Planning on doing that in roughly fifteen minutes!

As for the points- brain fart on the lack of point updating. One things for sure, it's definately not ME thats in 3rd place!! Otherwise, my points aren't a big deal, in it more for the action than the results!

If you guys need me.......I'll be under my desk!

You've been hanging out too much in "Do You believe in god" and such Threads ,lately Lefty...one could tell.:sly::P;)

Now Arv be nice, I was just giving the soulless ghouls the biz and they showd their true colors......lol......

preschool+ghoul.jpg

THe first race was weird for me. It was one of those times where Shift threw a bone. I was catching 2nd place and I drove my normal line through a turn, but instead of braking, I usually brake early coast through then accelerate half way. So I do this again, but for some reason the car doesn't turn but instead goes straight off track, so i lost 3rd position as well! The mustang was a pretty stable car though. The 2nd race I thought I got into lefty, so I waited, but i guess he waited too, I'm not sure, then i drove on. Maybe I should have gotten 4th again. I donno. On Spa, I spun the first lap and still put in some consistent 2:15's to catch back up. I spun again though but still caught back up. I was really pushing it to catch up, I eventually got a break and passed a couple guys. I was catching Lefty in the last couple laps and I tried to make a pass, but I think I bumped him, so I let him go on and fell behind him to try again on the last part of the last lap, but wasn't enough. As for the 'Ring, I just didn't have a good tune on my GT2, the first lap mishap allowed me a position I probably wouldn't have challenged for though.

I believe Lefty rolled In 3rd this season. Congrats man.
Not results table has entered my inbox off Mo yet.
Hey arvore nice to see you around these parts again It would be even nicer to see you on the black stuff.
I know you'd enjoy racing Mitz, It's like racing hog to a point.(Not tried racing side by side around 4 turns yet though lol)
Just a reminder that I'm going on holiday this saturday morning and will not return untill the following saturday night. (Get to spend my birthday on holiday yeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaa!)
How I 'm going to cope without my weekly fix of shift Is beyond me.
But I know you'll all enjoy the combos. So please have fun. (Mo I will e-mail the tables to you to update If you'd be so kind) think I have you e-mail but to be sure e-mail me my address Is over there look to the lefty where It says crap box ID (X-box)

Thanks and Regards adddddddddddictions
Everbody clear on the cars they drive In round 1& 2 In the touring cars?

Last edited:
I believe Lefty rolled In 3rd this season. Congrats man.
Not results table has entered my inbox off Mo yet.
Hey arvore nice to see you around these parts again It would be even nicer to see you on the black stuff.
I know you'd enjoy racing Mitz, It's like racing hog to a point.(Not tried racing side by side around 4 turns yet though lol)
Just a reminder that I'm going on holiday this saturday morning and will not return untill the following saturday night. (Get to spend my birthday on holiday yeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaa!)
How I 'm going to cope without my weekly fix of shift Is beyond me.
But I know you'll all enjoy the combos. So please have fun. (Mo I will e-mail the tables to you to update If you'd be so kind) think I have you e-mail but to be sure e-mail me my address Is over there look to the lefty where It says crap box ID (X-box)

Thanks and Regards adddddddddddictions
Everbody clear on the cars they drive In round 1& 2 In the touring cars?

I'll do the updated leaderbord of this season maybe tonight, sorry for the delay, I had a lot to do.

Of course I'll help you Jay in the next season too, I'll send you my email address and than you can send me the tables.

About the touring-car rules: I think it is clear to me.
After the first BTTC race we will talk about the results in a chatroom and someone who has a photo of the result of the 1st race can tell everyone wich car he has to drive in the 2nd race!

Please note, that it will be a bit more difficult to record all the races,now it will take more than 2 hours I think, so I'll have to change memory card during the races (maybe after the 2nd BTTC race). I'll need about 5 min, to these things...

Have a good time on your vacation Jay, and of course I wish you a Happy Birthday too!! :cheers:👍:cheers: (it will be on the 24th, am I right?)

Last edited:
Thank you Mo I appropriate the help.
All you guys are great It's no wonder we still show up here every week, If only the the real world got on like us It would be a better place.
Birthday Is the 25th Mo you got mixed up with my age lol (I wish 24 ha haaa)
I will have a great vacation thanks, My eldest daughter Is taking here laptop so I'll still say hi.

Good vacations and happy birthday Jay(You are catching up with me:sly: )...don't forget the sunblock...:)

(Mo I will e-mail the tables to you to update If you'd be so kind) think I have you e-mail but to be sure e-mail me my address Is over there look to the lefty where It says crap box ID (X-box)

The email has been sent to you mate

Addictions:
"All you guys are great It's no wonder we still show up here every week, If only the the real world got on like us It would be a better place."

You're not kiddin' man! Good times, as always!

Otherwise, got the touring car ruels down, no prob!

Have a great vacation, and an even better birthday Add!!! :D

Last edited:
Times are tough, and times are hard, so here's your friken Birthday card........lol.......

926158m08kyscsaa.gif

HAVE A GOOD ONE M8 !!!

----------------------------------- QUESTIONS FOR THE NEW SEASON -----------------------------------

Link to questions ????

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back