NFS:underground.

• Thread starter TsLeng
  • 88 comments
I want this game so bad... I personally think that the "ricing out" thing is cool. It gives you that extra feel of real world street racing, seeing as just about everyone nowadays makes their cars all ricey looking. I think that some of the cars actually look good. Some of them look like ass (that pink rsx), while others are actually nice-looking. If i ever planned to get a Nissan Z (which i want), i would probably put a body kit on it. I wouldnt toss a ton of vinyls and stickers on it, but if i found a nice kit that actually made the car look good, then yes, i would put it on. But i wouldnt make my car look like ass.

Anyway, back on topic.

My friend brought his PS2 and NFSU over on saturday (last saturday) and let me play it.. Needless to say i was having a blast in drift mode and circuit mode. I never tried drag mode until i got the demo for my comp. It's funny, because when i went to underground mode I bought the miata and everyone was looking at me like i was a retard. Funny thing is, i beat every single race in the first set with ease on hard. As soon as i finished beating them all, though, my friend had to leave, so alas i couldnt play anymore. Sigh.. I'm trying to get money to get the game, but i cant seem to get my hands on any money!

Okay, well, i'll stfu now.... Haha.

I have 2 ways I like to mod my 240sx.

Attachments

• nfs240.jpg
    nfs240.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 123
Originally posted by Ethix101
I just started playing it last night and I definitely hate the fact that you have to rice out your car to get a good reputation. I just decided to try to make my 240sx look like a D1GP car. :D

-Mark

How did you get the logo on top of the vinyl?

Here we go...,

Took all the fancy vinyls and just went with a since, level-3 flame.

Attachments

• nfsu-flame3.jpg
    nfsu-flame3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 131
i wannt try this game, it is about time they at least tryed to incorperate drift into their games, hopefully they will make it a bit *more realistic in the future. my friend said the game was cool, sent me some screens of his cars, he said they were "pimped out" ROTFLMAO:lol:

Yeap, hit the print screen button and paste it in an image editing program like Photoshop. You could use MS Paint as well, but the quality will suffer.

Back