NFS:underground.

• Thread starter TsLeng
  • 88 comments
Originally posted by kinto
206 is the best car for sprint and circuit,
RSX and RX-7 are the best for drag and
Impreza for drifting...

oh yeah? Impreza for drifting?

Miata is the best handler, so no doubt best in circuit, sprint...

Originally posted by TsLeng
oh yeah? Impreza for drifting?

Miata is the best handler, so no doubt best in circuit, sprint...
So since im stuck on "Kurts New Ride" which "Ride" would you suggest? Im seriously lacking here....

Originally posted by GT-40/787b
well i have used the miata and now im on "Kurts Posse 2" any suggestion for a car on that one?

Well, is it a circuit race?

Well, for me miata for every race except drag because it is well balanced plus better handling(more grip and less tail happy)

Originally posted by TsLeng
more grip and less tail happy
my years racing GT have gotten too me, though i was runnin a 206 and realized what you meant by tail happy. My only problem is i got a final performance upgrade, and chose the Nitrous instead of gearing, so now not even i am able to keep up with my car.

me is rear, 4 or no, though for a while you did see me runnin' a civic, but i'm now making all of my cars look like the green civic from f&f.

Originally posted by halfracedrift
Actually.. My Miata can still keep up in drag races... you just gotta use the oncoming traffic to your advantage~ =P

Ya, miata can still win drag races. But if you want every advantage in the book, get a car with the best acceleration and topspeed. Handling doesn't matter here.

And , use a car that is easy to launch.

Hey ppl i just got NFS:U here is a pic of my MX-5

Attachments

• mecar.jpg
    mecar.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 59
all you computer players with yalls cheats, take my wireless internet connection and shove it into your :/a drive, your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries, now go away you cheaters or i shall taunt you a second time with A!!!!!!!!!!!! HERRING!

stick random words with monty python, ALONG WITH AN ACTUAL SUBJECT, it might actualy make some sense, but that is also the reason why i'm aKahnigit... Kah-nig-it aka Knight... for those people who dont understand him. Oh yeah, road trip to castle anthrax for who ever wants to join, lol.
anyways, Monty Python, Street Racing, and Rap mix some what well, especialy when you have surround sound cranked and your sister, father and mother are sitting in the kitchen yelling "NEE!" But once again, this is all coming from that big giant black hole, i call a brain...

ok see, we will drive up a giant ford focus, and wait at kurts garage. in the middle of the night me, nathan, and anthony will jump out and steale car puts, but crudly, the focus has no engine

Samantha "You will do what?"

me, nathan, and anthony will jump....out.... will if we build a giant 206

(sound of a canapult being released) RUN AWAY!

anyways, cool

well, i've had nfs:u for about two weeks now, a week and a half of college finals have left me no time to play, here is the car i currently driver, i love this design, pretty simple, but like isaid i havent been able to play much. Still waiting on my skyline, thats gonna be sweet :D

Attachments

• 240sx-wolfrace-gtp.jpg
    240sx-wolfrace-gtp.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 54
i already have all the cars and its been 4 days,
i think the RSX is the best car, my skyline is by far the fastest but its just because thats the car i played with the most

Back