nice car pics!!!!! Place them here!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dirkiyo
  • 605 comments
  • 47,137 views
c4-94-p1.jpg

This Spoon S2000 will definately be in GT4

Mitsubishi%20Eclipse.jpg

The Mitsubishi Eclipse is also asumed to be in GT4
 
This is the new MG Xpower SV!!!

4.6l V8
320 BHP
0-100 km/h in: 5,4 SEC
topspeed: 254 km/h

xpower1.jpg


xpower2.jpg


And this is the new Alfa Romeo GT!!!

3.2l V6
240 BHP

gt1.jpg


gt2.jpg


gt3.jpg
 
l00k at this
 

Attachments

  • import 1.jpg
    import 1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 102
same car
 

Attachments

  • import 2.jpg
    import 2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 92
Originally posted by gtmaniak
check out this skyline that i modified in paint!


Why waist a beautiful car with some crappy V-engine? V's are for those who need an excuse why they lose races. Go W or I, nothing else will suffice. IE... RB26DeTT or Veyron W16/4.

Need I say, "No touchy!".
 
im thinking about buying a DR30 or HR31
 
I'm thinking of buying one as well. Once I am done restoring my BMW I will.
 
ferrari-1.jpg


ferrari612rr.jpg


The new Ferrari 612 Scaglietti

5.7l V12 Engine
540 BHP
0-100 KM/H in: 4,2 sec
Topspeed: 312 KM/H
 
This one will certainly be in GT4, it's the Nissan Micra R!!!

micra1.jpg


Engine 2.0l Nissan primera (btcc '98 version)
265 BHP
0-100 KM/H in 4,9 sec
Topspeed: 240 KM/H
 
this rocks

(some may recognise this. As my parents own one of these i get kinda obsessed with them)
 
Originally posted by ExigeExcel
this rocks

(some may recognise this. As my parents own one of these i get kinda obsessed with them)
Wow, that is one screwed up previa.
But thats nothing.
PicFetch

I'm sure many of the people here are familiar with the Renault Espace, 0-60 in 2.8sec.

toyomatt84, nice classic skyline pics, one of them is even from Canada! :D Wish Nissan would sell them here.
 
Thx for the site, lots of great cars there! But Skylines technically aren't for sale in Canada, since they are just imported by companies like JNS. And besides, it'll be around 2013 before R34s can legally be driven on Canadian roads (it takes 15 years before a car manufactured outside the US or Canada that doesn't meet Canadian safety standards can be driven on Canadian roads).
 
I didn't know that fact. But, why doesn't the R34 meet the Canadian standards?
 
Back