nice car pics!!!!! Place them here!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dirkiyo
  • 605 comments
  • 47,136 views
Originally posted by toyomatt84
I didn't know that fact. But, why doesn't the R34 meet the Canadian standards?
Here's why from the JNS site:
Importing vehicles from countries other than the United States
According to Transport Canada, vehicles manufactured to meet the safety requirements for countries other than Canada and the United States do not comply with the requirements of the Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Act, can NOT be altered to comply and can NOT be imported into Canada.

However, vehicles fifteen (15) years old or older as determined by the month and year in which the vehicle was manufactured, and buses that were manufactured before January 1, 1971, are an exception to this rule and CAN be imported into Canada.
The quote was taken from http://www.jns-imports.com/importinfo/index.html , which also has more info on importing cars into Canada.
 
Well that's a huge bummer! What the heck, I want my friggin R31. What a buttload of crap. Blame Canada!!! :lol: :D
 
My car, the '00 Impreza WRX Wagon. Slightly tuned of course :D
With big brake upgrade, adjustable dampers and lots of other goodies...

evotreff_12.jpg
 
Vitz..
 

Attachments

  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 187
I just bought a new car yesterday (I'm so happy :D ). It's a 1995 Honda Prelude VTEC with only 40k miles!!!! I love the 4th gen Preludes so much (note the rear fender flares and the triangle-shaped taillights). If you've ever driven one of these, you know I'm not exagerating when I say that it is one of the sweetest handling FF cars ever made. The sound this car makes when the VTEC kicks in at 5000 rpm is simply intoxicating (closest thing this side of $10,000 to the Honda V8 indy car engine). So now if you will excuse me, I'm going to go driving!
preluderear.jpg
 
any1 got a picture of a done up Ford Ka. I doubt it'll be a 'nice car pic' but im interested if any1 has ever done it
 
Yep, heres a couple.
 
And the second one
 
people. you cant get any better than the greatest car in the world.

the 1969 Chevy ZL-1 Camaro.

American beauty and power
 

Attachments

  • 1969 chevy camaro zl-1.jpg
    1969 chevy camaro zl-1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 126
2001 lotec sirius

THIS THING HAS 1334 HORSEPOWER!!!
 

Attachments

  • 2001lotecsirius1334.jpg
    2001lotecsirius1334.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 106
it may have power & torque but it loos sooo :yuck: , i dont quite like it.
 
Here's an Opel Manta. A car that I really want to see in GT4.
 

Attachments

  • effekt_400.jpg
    effekt_400.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 61
Back