nice car pics!!!!! Place them here!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dirkiyo
  • 605 comments
  • 47,136 views
Mercedes-Benz CLR'99
 

Attachments

  • CLRflip3.jpg
    CLRflip3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 64
discovolante
Mercedes-Benz CLR'99

I remember this. It's just amazing no one was seriously hurt. I'm sure Mercedes brass were having nightmare flashbacks of the 1955 LeMans disaster in which Pierre LeVegh in a 300SLR hit an Austin Healey at 150 mph on the front straight. It launched his car into the stands killing 79 spectators, as well as LeVegh himself. Mercedes withdrew from racing for 32 years and didn't return officially until 1987.
 
Quote:
Importing vehicles from countries other than the United States
According to Transport Canada, vehicles manufactured to meet the safety requirements for countries other than Canada and the United States do not comply with the requirements of the Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Act, can NOT be altered to comply and can NOT be imported into Canada.

However, vehicles fifteen (15) years old or older as determined by the month and year in which the vehicle was manufactured, and buses that were manufactured before January 1, 1971, are an exception to this rule and CAN be imported into Canada.

What a fvcking hypocriy, There are no cars more dangerous than old cars! But is alright to import these tombs on wheels. Of course this rule is to stop people from buying cars on the cheap abroad and importing them, saving themselves a wad of money. I love politicians... :yuck:
 
Oh BTW nice pictures guys I have a bunch I'll have to post .
 
little off-topic
should AC schnitzer be mad at BMW for their new design?
I feel like they have a hard time to restyling new BMW
maybe I am wrong :P
 
Wide Body GTO

Not bad but needs a little work.

Needs Flat Black wheels, at least the wheels in the photo aren't chrome, but they are a little too much for my taste. Also needs a new Front Bumper/grill and it would be AWESOME. The 2005 GTO comes with the new LS2 engines. 400hp!!! The LS series engine is insane. Turbo, supercharge, or even twin turbo kits available. 700hp, 900hp, 1000hp+ Unbeilevable hp figures when modding these LSx engines. This is the modern day muscle car engine.


officialjudge4.jpg

officialjudge1.jpg

cruise.jpg
 
NON wide body GTO

I like this front end better. Still not perfect but better than the orange one. The stickers on this car make it look like @ss. And I don't care for the OEM pontiac GTO hood. Those bulge intake don't look good. The orange GTO hood is nice.

So... take the orange wide body GTO and put this front bumper on(which will need to be modified to fit the wide body kit by a PRO auto body shop).

Paint the entire car flat black or leave the wide body Carbon Fiber oh natural.

Add some nice lightweight flat black or maybe the wheels in this picture.

Add Twin Turbo kit to the LS2 engine. 1K hp :drool:

Strip the radio, entire interior, and anything else you don't need to loose some weight.

You then have a monster street fighter!! F16 style. BeAtCh!!!!

Why flat black? Stealth baby. F#CK bling bling. I don't want the cops to see me.

IMG_002.jpg
 
By "PONTIAC GTO" I think you mean "HOLDEN MONARO." GTO might look nice to you (I don't like it), but the Monaro OWNS the GTO ... purely because the GTO is a re-badged Monaro. If that car is in GT4, it had better be under the Holden Banner (even though I hate Holden, it's the principle of it - America shouldn't get credit for our best cars).
 
There seems to be a lot of flashy riced out cars being posted, much the opposite I expected from GT fans... anyway. here goes.

Porsche-Carrera-GT-01_640.jpg


BMW 850Csi (Alpina modified on the left)

30309sig1-med.jpg


Ferrari_BG_01.jpg


DSC00368.sized.jpg


Run2.jpg


BRILLIANT car Celica 2000GT

2000gt_fs.gif

bb-2000gt.jpg


Favorite Skyline by far KGPC10
kpgc10.jpg

FUJ12168.jpg


32 ford, classic.
orange32.jpg


e36 m3!!
jon12.jpg

Esquiss_Wide_Body_3.jpg


e30 m3!!
Image008.jpg

Image016.jpg


M coupe GTR
6916055-M.jpg


S14 240sx (lovingly photographed by me ^_^ )
Photo_007.jpg


With a Zenki ( i believe ) Front end:
Photo_022.jpg


The Sil-80 (american s13 coupe with japanese silvia front clip)
Photo_028.jpg


the S13
Photo_036.jpg


G35 coupe. drool
Photo_039.jpg


The Fairlady Z
fairlady.jpg


Datsun 240ZG
10wm1.jpg


ASL Garaiya
asl-garaiya-rs01-7.jpg

300ph01.jpg


Die die die, 56k.
 
Do you race?
By "PONTIAC GTO" I think you mean "HOLDEN MONARO." GTO might look nice to you (I don't like it), but the Monaro OWNS the GTO ... purely because the GTO is a re-badged Monaro. If that car is in GT4, it had better be under the Holden Banner (even though I hate Holden, it's the principle of it - America shouldn't get credit for our best cars).

That is why I like the GTO it's a monaro. GM basicly just imported the Monaro for us amercans. If GM(pontiac) didn't we would have never seen the monaro on us soil. It's not like they stole it from holden. They made out on the deal. I wouldn't say the mnaro owns the GTO. GM provides holden with the LS series engine. It is a partnership.
 
Nice E30 and 240z. I actually own a completely stock 73 240z. No zg flairs. :( I have a bunch of old school pictures. Too late to post maybe tomorrow.
 
No one would buy the "Monaro" here in the states, but put a GTO badge on it and it's gonna sell like hot cakes, good move Pontiac.

I love ZG flares ^_^ I love 240Z's in general, post the pics when you can!
 
TheSquidd
No one would buy the "Monaro" here in the states, but put a GTO badge on it and it's gonna sell like hot cakes, good move Pontiac.
Just so long as it's a Holden Monaro in GT4 (if it even makes it) I'm cool. I don't want the Yanks taking the credit for one of our home-grown heros
 
0100
NON wide body GTO

I like this front end better. Still not perfect but better than the orange one. The stickers on this car make it look like @ss. And I don't care for the OEM pontiac GTO hood. Those bulge intake don't look good. The orange GTO hood is nice.

So... take the orange wide body GTO and put this front bumper on(which will need to be modified to fit the wide body kit by a PRO auto body shop).

Paint the entire car flat black or leave the wide body Carbon Fiber oh natural.

Add some nice lightweight flat black or maybe the wheels in this picture.

Add Twin Turbo kit to the LS2 engine. 1K hp :drool:

Strip the radio, entire interior, and anything else you don't need to loose some weight.

You then have a monster street fighter!! F16 style. BeAtCh!!!!

Why flat black? Stealth baby. F#CK bling bling. I don't want the cops to see me.

IMG_002.jpg

That looks awesome with the V8 supercar front body.

Do you race - The GTO would own the Monaro in power, but you're right, the Monaro does look better.
 
Do you race?
By "PONTIAC GTO" I think you mean "HOLDEN MONARO." GTO might look nice to you (I don't like it), but the Monaro OWNS the GTO ... purely because the GTO is a re-badged Monaro. If that car is in GT4, it had better be under the Holden Banner (even though I hate Holden, it's the principle of it - America shouldn't get credit for our best cars).

Mmmmmmm looks like zenophobia is alive and well in Oz... Shame...
 
Here's some awesome cars that i want to share wit all yall. If you wanna know the name of each car, just leave your pointer on the pic for a second. The file name should pop up.
 

Attachments

  • 2003 D1 S.P.L Dart Izumi Jr. Front.jpg
    2003 D1 S.P.L Dart Izumi Jr. Front.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 34
  • A'PEX D1 PROJECT FD3S Front.jpg
    A'PEX D1 PROJECT FD3S Front.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 37
  • AX UCF30 Celsior.jpg
    AX UCF30 Celsior.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Fukuda 180SPL Front.jpg
    Fukuda 180SPL Front.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 37
  • FABULOUS Odyssey Front.jpg
    FABULOUS Odyssey Front.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 29
  • G Corporation Sileighty Front.JPG
    G Corporation Sileighty Front.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Hippo Sleek JZX100 01 A.jpg
    Hippo Sleek JZX100 01 A.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Inspection Wagon-R Front 01.JPG
    Inspection Wagon-R Front 01.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 27
  • ings+1 S14 Front.jpg
    ings+1 S14 Front.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 38
  • HKS TBR-02 Front.jpg
    HKS TBR-02 Front.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 40
  • JB Z33 Front.jpg
    JB Z33 Front.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 30
  • KAZAMA JZX90 Chaser A.jpg
    KAZAMA JZX90 Chaser A.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 27
  • K-Truck Front.jpg
    K-Truck Front.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Toyo Z33 Front.jpeg
    Toyo Z33 Front.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Missile JZX100 MarkⅡ.jpg
    Missile JZX100 MarkⅡ.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 34
  • URAS MONKEY-MAGIC S-13 Front.jpg
    URAS MONKEY-MAGIC S-13 Front.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 28
  • URAS S15.jpeg
    URAS S15.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Veilside RX-8 Front.jpg
    Veilside RX-8 Front.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 32
  • Veilside Z33.jpg
    Veilside Z33.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 26
  • VOLSAGE Front.jpg
    VOLSAGE Front.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 30
TheSquidd
The Sil-80 (american s13 coupe with japanese silvia front clip)
Photo_028.jpg

Thats not a Sil-80 its a Silvia S13.
A Sil-80 is a Silvia front end on a 180SX FastBack

silvia + 180 = SIL-80
 
As its a 240sx maybe it should be called Sil-forty :D
 
I stand corrected. I thought it was the coupe that was considered the sil-80.
 
Back