nice car pics!!!!! Place them here!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dirkiyo
  • 605 comments
  • 47,135 views
Here are pics of a very cool motorcycle and my self made GT4 LOGO (tell me if you like it:tdown:👍 )
 

Attachments

  • 2814.jpg
    2814.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 50
  • GIFLOGOGT4.gif
    GIFLOGOGT4.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 33
The GT4 logo is white!!!! (in the beginning because it is a .gif)
 
some from past glory days
 

Attachments

  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 19
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 21
I have a dumb ?
Why do most LM cars have yellow light lens?
Is it to prevent light glare.
 
As far as I know, GTS cars have yellow headlamps so race control and other drivers know they belong to a slower class. Prototypes have the white headlamps.
 
I think it´s because LM cars are based on street cars - street cars in france are equipped with yellow headlights.
Perhaps on LMP-class cars the teams are free to choose headlight colours since they don´t rely on street cars and white bulbs/lenses are cheaper since they are more common in the rest of the world.
 
Yazza
but then again, the hemi cuda mite satisfy my needs.
p152850_image_large.jpg


Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I love those Hemi Cudas....:drool: Just having American Muscles like those will sure satisfy MANY! :cheers: :O
 
check this out
 

Attachments

  • DSC00050.jpg
    DSC00050.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00030.jpg
    DSC00030.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 19
Can I just ask you guys why this is still in the GT4 forum? Perhaps we could move it in the multimedia section, where it'll be more at home?
 
My two favorite cars
 

Attachments

  • 10_4.jpg
    10_4.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 25
  • evo and jet.jpg
    evo and jet.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 17
Shameless picture of my color Evo
How do you make your pictures appear at full screen and not a thumbnail?
The guy that posted the Aston Martin pictures put huge pictures on here, but the message comes up as these images are too large to post? Can anyone help, as I have a lot of wallpapers you guys can have. New and Old cars for wallpapers
 

Attachments

  • P532C0295.jpg
    P532C0295.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 31
  • w0308_1_800.jpg
    w0308_1_800.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 24
PunkRock
Can I just ask you guys why this is still in the GT4 forum? Perhaps we could move it in the multimedia section, where it'll be more at home?
I think you should. Its kinda pointless being in this forum now.
 
Ford Steeda Mustang

11.jpg


12.jpg


14.jpg


15.jpg
 
Nice Mustang 👍, except for the wing :yuck:
 
Cheers man, yeh the wing does look a bit off, lol.

5.jpg


6.jpg


Gemballa GT750

29.jpg


30.jpg
 
Nice steeda pics......... :) and yes that wing does suck!!!!! but so does the one on the back of mine...... :(
 
GTrackd02
Nice steeda pics......... :) and yes that wing does suck!!!!! but so does the one on the back of mine...... :(

I checked out your Mustang on cardomain.com. Looks really good 👍 , i really like that version of the Mustang. Ive only seen two like yours in London, one was red and the other Grey.

:)
 
Thanks, I have'nt updated that page in a long time, i have a few better pictures i should put up there...

you see about a million a day here... but I live in the Motor city so what do ya expect?
 
LegacySTI
Shameless pic of my ride..

new_pink_sti.jpg

Give me those JDM STi wheels. Now. Fawker.

What sort of engine/suspension mods you've got for that sucker?
 
👍

E46 M3
m3.sized.jpg


E36 M3
m3.sized.jpg


m32.sized.jpg


m33.sized.jpg


E30 M3
e30m3.sized.jpg
 
Back