nice car pics!!!!! Place them here!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dirkiyo
  • 605 comments
  • 47,135 views
Ichiban Dorifto
Thats not a Sil-80 its a Silvia S13.
A Sil-80 is a Silvia front end on a 180SX FastBack

silvia + 180 = SIL-80

If you put that front end on the car beside it it would be closer to a Sil-80
 
ZG MANIA!!!!

hs30org2.jpg


hs30org1.jpg


hs30sil2.jpg


hs30yell3.jpg


hs30yell7.jpg


hs30blu3.jpg


hs30blu2.jpg


hs30blu1.jpg


hs30cham3.jpg


hs30cham4.jpg


hs30whit6.jpg


hs30whit5.jpg
 
I would enjoy seeing a Koenigsegg CCR

 
fanalone_14_01.jpg


The Lancia Fulvia HF coupe was a car I always wanted to see included in Gran Turismo.
There are still about 300 unknown cars in the game, so I hold out hope.
 
ok i'd like to meet the person who messed with that STI....and smack him till he gets it thru his head that butchering a car like that should be punishable by death! *shudder* god i feel so bad for that poor car!
 
Izanagi
ok i'd like to meet the person who messed with that STI....and smack him till he gets it thru his head that butchering a car like that should be punishable by death! *shudder* god i feel so bad for that poor car!

Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Calm down Izanagi! :O We wouldnt want a GTP member to be put in jail! :crazy:
 
Izanagi
ok i'd like to meet the person who messed with that STI....and smack him till he gets it thru his head that butchering a car like that should be punishable by death! *shudder* god i feel so bad for that poor car!

Well they are so ready available here in Australia now that anyone can do whatever they want, especiallt eh Osmans, who built that machine. They have built some of the best looking WRX's i have seen. Its a very well done concept but i understand exactly where your coming from.
 
I can't believe no one posted this one yet. no more love for american car anymore.

Cadillac_Sixteen_Concept_2003_004.jpg
 
Symtex
I can't believe no one posted this one yet. no more love for american car anymore.


I don't think this is a good car for GT4. It's only a prototype. It actualy drove last year at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, but only on 8 cilinders and with a serious powerrestriction. It also had no suspension. I think it would be unrealistic if it would ride like a productioncar in Gt4.
 
den brakke
I don't think this is a good car for GT4. It's only a prototype. It actualy drove last year at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, but only on 8 cilinders and with a serious powerrestriction. It also had no suspension. I think it would be unrealistic if it would ride like a productioncar in Gt4.

I though it had an V16 of 1000hp ?
 
Symtex I got love for USDM :) cars, Z06 coming up.

PB251846.JPG


Black on black just my style. 👍

Sig1.jpg
 
chevrolet-corvette-c5r-7.jpg

chevrolet-corvette-c5r-3.jpg

chevrolet-corvette-c5r-10.jpg

chevrolet-corvette-c5r-8.jpg


Playstaion Team ORECA

dodge-viper-gtsr-8.jpg

dodge-viper-gtsr-7.jpg

dodge-viper-gtsr-5.jpg

dodge-viper-gtsr-10.jpg

dodge-viper-gtsr-1.jpg

dodge-viper-gtsr-16.jpg

dodge-viper-gtsr-26.jpg

dodge-viper-gtsr-31.jpg


550 GTO

ferrari-550-gto-09.jpg

ferrari-550-gto-19.jpg

ferrari-550-gto-12.jpg


Would you look @ these wheels. :drool:

ferrari-550-gto-01.jpg


360 GT

ferrari-360-07.jpg

ferrari-360-08.jpg

ferrari-360-12.jpg

ferrari-360-14.jpg


Bentley Speed 8

bentley_speed_8_16.jpg

bentley_speed_8_18.jpg

bentley_speed_8_13.jpg

bentley_speed_8_14.jpg

bentley_speed_8_04.jpg

bentley_speed_8_17.jpg
 
Really nice pics, but this should be in the Cars Forum...
 
well iv found a new wallpaper.. or 8.. or something. too much choice
 
Awesome pics 0100!!!!!! (C5-R!:D!)
 
evolutionmb
How do you post a picture from "My pictures"?

Click on Manage attachments, see my pic.

Welcome to GTPlanet by the way.


attach.jpg
 
Back