well the tigershark is chevys own lil performance toy...it was built by the gm special vehicles branch and if u ask me theyre doin a great job at puttin fords svt guys into their place! haha...since the tigershark is powered by a supercharged 427ci. V8 producing 742bhp @6000rpm and 690lb=ft of torque at 5.700...the base was a coupe not a Z06 and the wheels are by kinesis. the brake system is completely by brembo and it rolls on goodyear F1 tires...even though this was just a concept u can purchase the body kit...gm also did a revised concept with a white Z06 that had a 6.6l ls1 v8 with a 512hp and fikse wheels...altogether some pretty sweet corvette performance
as far as i see it the pic u posted IS the clk lm and it is the replacement for the clk-gtr...the production models of this were the clk gtr roadcar and the clk gtr roadster...the clk gtr racecar took off at the 24hrs at le mans couple of yrs ago and around 2002 they put that one out, the CLK LM...
Wow, that CLR looks like a raped CLK LM. I have to say I like the CLK better and that's probably because I've seen one live (CLK GTR is it called in street version right?) in the streets of Stockholm. I was stunned for a few days after that experience.