nice car pics!!!!! Place them here!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dirkiyo
  • 605 comments
  • 47,143 views
Originally posted by alpine_man
well the tigershark is chevys own lil performance toy...it was built by the gm special vehicles branch and if u ask me theyre doin a great job at puttin fords svt guys into their place! haha...since the tigershark is powered by a supercharged 427ci. V8 producing 742bhp @6000rpm and 690lb=ft of torque at 5.700...the base was a coupe not a Z06 and the wheels are by kinesis. the brake system is completely by brembo and it rolls on goodyear F1 tires...even though this was just a concept u can purchase the body kit...gm also did a revised concept with a white Z06 that had a 6.6l ls1 v8 with a 512hp and fikse wheels...altogether some pretty sweet corvette performance:)

Well you learn something new everyday, plus I'm not much of a 'vette guy anyways, but thank you for enlightening me.:)
 
Wow, that Vette looks very nice, but what i really want to see is a TRD 3000Gt Supra!:D
 
no prob man...i pray for ur 69 charger to be in the game as well...maybe some 71 baracuda convertible actionage!:)
 
First the Mako, and now the Tiger Shark huh?

How long until we see the Great White? Or the Sand Shark? Heh. Hammer Head has a nice ring to it.

Funny, how there is this movie coming out that involve Tiger Sharks eating everbody. Well, almost everybody. Don't suppose Chevy is going to be a sponsor, do ya?:D
 
99vr4.jpg

1999 3000GT VR4

Cobra1.jpg

The Shelby Cobra

96race1.jpg

RX-7

Focus1.jpg

Fantastic Focus

pers%20b_prev.jpg

The Citroën Xsara

big.JPG

Honda Civic
 
Who's got some nice pics of tuned musclecars? something like the mustang, charger, challenger, corvette stingrai....etc
 
bodykits_10226002-small.jpg

Good looking Toyota

tun_147_2.jpg

Alfa 147

cwreal01.jpg

Fantastic craftsmanship

a4_5_kjb.jpg

The Audi A4

stgt1.jpg

THE 911 GT 2
 
Hey Dirkiyo, go to the automotive section under GTP forums and look in photographs and vidoes, you will see a thread called muscle cars, hot rods, etc. or something like that, look there.:D
 
The new car from TVR (heh, I'm a poet and I didn't know it :rolleyes: )
The T350C (also available is the T350T, a targa top)
 

Attachments

  • t350_small1.jpg
    t350_small1.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 330
They did extensive testing to ensure it was both driver friendly and a hoot on the track, a 'Jeckyll and Hyde' car if you will, should be good if they include it GT4

3.6l Straight 6 racing bred engine putting out 350bhp on a chassis weighing little more than 2300lbs (1000kg)

Edit -> credit for photos do not go to me, and I can't remember where I found them - sorry m8
 

Attachments

  • t350_small2.jpg
    t350_small2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 323
c-west-s2000.jpg

The Honda S2000

cwest_dc5.jpg

The C-West RSX

jgtc1024.jpg

..............And the Silvia

c3-15-p1.jpg

and ofcourse the RX-7

WRX%20BLUE%20CWEST.jpg

The BeautyQueen

advan.jpg

The Toyota Supra

784+207.45.248.17.jpg

It's DAMN FINE
 
here is my favourite car..sorry bout the quality i could not fir the higher quality pic..note it is the LM F1..go to www.supercars.net for more info on this beast!
 

Attachments

  • mclaren f1 lm 1.jpg
    mclaren f1 lm 1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 236
good pictures,


Dirkiyo could you say where do you find the jgtc cars?

thaks
 
HKS Skyline (from GT2) :eek:
Edit -> oh yeah, and note that it's rear wheel drive, not 4wd like it was in GT2 ( I always thought that was a bit weird, a 4WD pro Drag Car???)
 

Attachments

  • hks331.jpg
    hks331.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 231
more JGTC cars (couple of years old now, I think) and you can just see that annoying MR2 from the GT world championship in Beginner league on GT3
 

Attachments

  • jgtc cars.jpg
    jgtc cars.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 232
the SuperAutoBacs Apex MR-S i hate that car. Why would any company in the JGTC take the MR2 as a racing car:rolleyes: pfft i dunno wat next a micra
 
Check out these urban racers:

tvr.jpg

Hot TVR

11.jpg

ordinary but nice coloured bodykit for the Cougar

02K8A113412753A.jpeg

It looks even better with a carbon hood, the new coupe

madwrx.jpg

Impreze wrx asti awd

Maco-BodyKit-03.jpg

The 2000 version of the Hyundai coupe

primera%20gt-turbo.jpg

The BTCC Nissan Primera (1998 version)
 
Originally posted by Griffith500
They did extensive testing to ensure it was both driver friendly and a hoot on the track, a 'Jeckyll and Hyde' car if you will, should be good if they include it GT4

3.6l Straight 6 racing bred engine putting out 350bhp on a chassis weighing little more than 2300lbs (1000kg)

Edit -> credit for photos do not go to me, and I can't remember where I found them - sorry m8


:drool:
 
@james 1985...i looked at the site u posted about the clr...i dont exactly know what the new version is called it might be clr or clk/lm but that old version posted on the site (with the warsteiner ad on the side) that is a clk gtr not a clk lm...but hey either of em would be great in the game! as well as this:
 

Attachments

  • c5r 1st edition.jpg
    c5r 1st edition.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 276
400r.jpg

The Nismo 400R

NISSAN-NORTH-AMERICA-NISMO-115.jpg

The 350Z

noel_s15.jpg

The Silvia

trd01_6.jpg

The TRD styled Supra
 
What about this lotus f1 car from the late 60s it would be great in Gt4
Lotus49-front.JPG
 
5998.jpg

The Ford Mustang GT500

dodge-charger.jpg

The new Dodge Charger

1972dodgechallenger.jpg

The '72 Challenger

celica.jpg

The Toyota Celica

a5480e00.jpg

The racing Prelude

audi_06.jpg

The Audi S4 with RS4-Kit

bmw_m5_08_800.jpg

......The M5
 
REMEMBER: Please place some nice pics of the favorite cars you would like to see in gt4. TUNED CAR PICS please
:D :D :D :D :D

And just take a look at the other pages of this thread and view all the images posted by all the GTP-members.
 
I dont have any pics of nice cars, so can I post my own ?? Click image to inlarge



OOHH!, you ment cars I want to see in the next GT. Well it's to many to list so Ill just say, all the cars they took from GT and GT2. I want them added to the next.
 
I love this car, I guess everybody knew that already though.👍
 

Attachments

  • dodge charger rt.jpg
    dodge charger rt.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 209
Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
I love this car, I guess everybody knew that already though.👍

That car is usually seen in movies that have vampires in them.

remember Vampire in Brooklyn, how about blade, I would use the dukes of hazard but yall are probably too young to remember it. and there arent any vamps in it , o well. there are a few others with vamps but I cant remember the names.:banghead:
 
I am not too young to remember Dukes of Hazard I am only 14 and I remember watching it when I was little. I live in Mississippi man, I used to watch Dukes of Hazard marathons for crying out loud, I loved the General Lee, infact I can probably go look through my extensive archive of pictures and post it up.
 
Back