nice car pics!!!!! Place them here!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dirkiyo
  • 605 comments
  • 47,143 views
Let's see, I found this one.
 

Attachments

  • general lee dodge charger.jpg
    general lee dodge charger.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 199
Well actually they are just my favorite cars, I like all muscle cars from the late 60's early 70's too. I also am a big Viper fan, all Mustangs( be it Ford or Shelby), well basically all shelbys for that matter. Nissan 240,300,and the 350Z. Alot of other cars too, but I don't think I can name them all.
 
Crap I forgot one of the coolest ones, the GT40
 

Attachments

  • gt-40.jpg
    gt-40.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 185
I am using this pic as my background right now.
 

Attachments

  • gt-40 takeoff!.jpg
    gt-40 takeoff!.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 186
check out this skyline that i modified in paint!
 

Attachments

  • gtrblower.jpg
    gtrblower.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 232
yer man!!
 

Attachments

  • street drag skyline.jpg
    street drag skyline.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 208
oh and this ones a hottie!
 

Attachments

  • 8octhol10.jpg
    8octhol10.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 179
u must browse ur computer and select the file in the attatchment box.
 
saab_31102002_1.jpg

The Saab 9-3

peugeot.jpg

Strange Peugeot

IMG_3801.JPG

The new Elise

ren_g16v.jpg

The Renault Megane
 
Some nice Corvettes!!! :eek:

corvette.jpg


corvette.jpg
 

Attachments

  • corvette.jpg
    corvette.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 198
Image11.jpg

The Marcos

2.jpg

The Peugeot 306 GTI

141saty306-med.jpg

The 206 cc Hardtop

toyota.jpg

The HKS Lexus

_Honda_Civic_CRX_Del_Sol.jpg

and the CRX del sol

jeffatmsp.jpg

The Civic coupe

MX3-with-Civic-Headlights.jpg

The Mazda MX-3
 
Ignoring the wenches :) there's a tuscan on the left and a morgan of some sort on the right, both racing spec (maybe)

girls1.jpg
 
hey dirkiyo how do u get the pictures in without attatching them.............u know getting like 5 in 1 post.
 
i dont really like the wheels on them..........ive never been a ford man but..
always holden!
 
Originally posted by gtmaniak
hey dirkiyo how do u get the pictures in without attatching them.............u know getting like 5 in 1 post.

You have to upload them onto the web using a free uploader (i have no link sorry). Then use the IMG thing under vB Code area and there you have it.
 
u have to save them first then attatch them in the attatchment drop down bar
 
Back