Nico0794 Trading Thread: Muscle Cars-Trophy Cars AVAILABLE!

  • Thread starter Thread starter nico0794
  • 173 comments
  • 9,254 views
Added more 62 more cars everyone!!!!
 
What colour is your s7 mate?
 
@Suicideseason - don't need stratos. sorry. do you have any tickets?

@gazelle68 - I have black and yellow
 
What Colors are your RUFs BTR and CTR2?

I have:
Level Tickets 23 and 24
Birthday tickets 1967 and 2009 (getting 2009 on 28th)
370Z Tuned Academy car, black, 0/0
 
hi i need the BLITZ ER34 D1 SPEC if you could send it me i woul be a very happy kid

i dont have any cool or rare cars to offer but perhaps we could sort something


psn: KASIM_97
 
You still got that S7 mate? Ill take it off your hands :P
 
@Suicideseason - don't need stratos. sorry. do you have any tickets?

@gazelle68 - I have black and yellow

Thanks for that but i have it in those colours, will recheck your op and get back to you, cheers
 
@garnturismo123 - Don't need anymore chromes mate. sorry.

@Pimpstar - BTR - Black and Yellow, CTR2 - yellow and black

I'm only trading one of each car.

@kasim - PM'ed

@Jothamtyler123 - PM'ed
 
Will be adding cars from the OCD soon. If you find what you want from the OCD (color of car) I might have it. :)
 
Last edited:
I am willing to send 2 matte blacks and a GT skyline pacecar for a CZ-3 and A GTR MNP 2. Deal?
 
Do you have the caterham fireblade?
 
@mrluckypants - I really don't need paints anymore. Only cars and Tickets

@mattythedog - yes I do.
 
@mrluckypants - I really don't need paints anymore. Only cars and Tickets

I also offered a GT skyline pacecar
 
I already have the pace car mate. sorry
 
I'll tak the gt 350 and cougar 4 my charger and viper
 
don't need premiums mate.
 
@Pimpstar - BTR - Black and Yellow, CTR2 - yellow and black

I'd like the black BTR. What do you want for it?
 
Can i have your:Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00 ?
 
Could I have the three remaining superbirds?
 
Anyway you could tell me what color your 69 SS Camaros are and your Chevelles? I'm trying to get them all
 
@ PIMPSTAR - ok. See first post for the cars I'm looking for

@ilovegt5 - sure, see cars what I'm looking for

@bubblebelly542 - PM'ed

@dirt1008 - I'll PM you as soon as I get home.
 
I don't care which one you send but if I get all three I will send a few extra goodies your way ;)

HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 ’04

Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune (R34) ’99

Mine’s BNR34 Skyline GT-r V-Spec N1 Base ’00

PSN: XSVterror16
 
Last edited:
@squirlybmx - What kind of goodies mate? I'm really looking for those GT Academy Cars. Any color would do, I don't really car if it has switches and miles on it.
 
Back