Nico0794 Trading Thread: Muscle Cars-Trophy Cars AVAILABLE!

  • Thread starter Thread starter nico0794
  • 173 comments
  • 9,254 views
still have your Spoon Type R Integra DC2 ’99?
 
@squirlybmx PM'ed you

@tradethehead - Yes in Sunlight Yellow
 
@ PIMPSTAR - ok. See first post for the cars I'm looking for

This is what I have:
Level Tickets 21, 22, 23, 24
Historic Rally Ticket
Birthday Tickets '67, '73, '97, '02, '09 (getting this today)
370Z Tuned Academy car black 0/0

Please let me know what you want.
 
What would you like for the Blitz D1 Spec?
 
@ level 23 ticket please. Please confirm if you're willing to trade. Thank you! :)

@luckynumber1234 - any gt cars, tickets you have? I already traded with you the other time. :)
 
Yeh I know but I really want the car
 
@ level 23 ticket please. Please confirm if you're willing to trade. Thank you! :)

Level 23 is fine with me. Sending FR now.
 
@ luckynumber1234 - PM'ed

@ Pimpstar - booked you on my schedule.
 
Level 23 sent.
 
Would you trade me one of your ER34 D1 for my Toyota Castrol TOMS supra?
 
Level 23 sent.

I'll send the car as soon as possible

Would you trade me one of your ER34 D1 for my Toyota Castrol TOMS supra?

I already have the castrol supra '97'00 '01

can I have a 08' NSX GT car from the NCD instead?
 
I'll send the car as soon as possible

You said you would send on the 6th. I did not get the promised car... :nervous:
 
Thx for the s.s it is good in drifting.
 
Do you still have the C-West Razo Silvia? If so, how about a swap for my Calsonic Skyline(R35)?

PSN:xeon9800
 
Can I get the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car ‘63
Name your price and I will try to get it.
UCD FTW
 
Last edited:
Could I have the following cars:


Tommy Kaira ZZ-II
Nismo 400R
Spoon Type R Integra DC2 ’99
RUF CTR Yellow Bird ‘87


?

I will send back a RUF CTR2 :)
 
Would you be interested in trading your Mine's BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V-spec N1 base '00 for any of the following cars listed below?

  • Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04 [Black Sand Pearl] 11,601.8 Miles
  • Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03 [WR Blue Mica] 0 Miles
  • Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '95 [Brilliant Black] 41,513.7 Miles
  • Nissan Skyline GT-R M spec (R34) '01 [Silica Breath Metallic] 15,546.2 Miles
  • Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '03 [Crystal Galaxit Silver] 9,781.8 Miles
  • Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept '02 [Shadow Black] 126.8 Miles
 
@PIMPstar - I laready gave you the car w/ a paint. :)

@ilovegt5 - No problem. Have fun and Enjoy. 'til our next trade.

@xeon980 - Sure. Next available trade will be on Aug 10, due to trade delay. PM me for Confirmation.

@Live2bSuperman - Sure, any gt car from the UCD and NCD that I don't have will do.

@GTRTurboSpool - I already have the CTR2, I really don't need multiple RUfs. Sorry. You buy me some GT cars if you want from the NCD. :)

@Xavier2342 - Sadly, I have all the cars in your list. Would you care to have some GT cars for Trade from the NCD or UCD that I don't have?
 
Would love your solstice I have the academy cars pick one and I'll send but not until the 20th :(
 
ill take a Shelby Series One Super Charged ’03 off ur hands. ill trade u a car if u want
 
travis4106
ill take a Shelby Series One Super Charged ’03 off ur hands. ill trade u a car if u want

Are you collecting them then?
 
Car +paint received. Thanks 👍
 
nico, the 2. on your list; Audi Quattro ’82 , is it a 0/0/0 car, and what colour is it?
- thanks
 
Hey, I'll give you a GTR GT Academy for the BMW 2002 and Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car ‘63.
 
@Xavier2342 - Sadly, I have all the cars in your list. Would you care to have some GT cars for Trade from the NCD or UCD that I don't have?

Let me know what you'd like out of the NCD and it's yours 👍
 
Hey Nico
What do you want for the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63 ?
 
Back