Nihon supīdoran

• Thread starter KazaMR2
  • 79 comments

Another backstory or Get on with Season 1, or manga?

• Backstory including some new characters

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Season 1

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Manga for season 1 part 1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Nihon Supidoran club is now live on GT6! Make sure to join and I will try arrange meetups so that the project can start. (Add me on PSN + add NS in the message so I know why)

Club code: 1001510

I will post minor updates on there rarther than this thread, I will keep to post on here for the major updates (Like this one :lol:)

Last edited:
I tested both Rob's Evolution 7 and Craig's R32 GT-R in Route X (LTW Race 3). Craig's R32's final gear was stretched to 3.330. With that final gear, the GT-R can easily make a mincemeat of LMPs and high-powered cars. Same goes for the Evo, this time, i use the original gear ratios instead of high accel gear ratios. It can make a mincemeat of LMPs, a GT By Citroen and a +1000 Horsepower Toronado. Then i will test Matty's Aristo and Bailey's Mustang on the same Like the Wind race (Route X, Race 3 of LTW).

I tested both Rob's Evolution 7 and Craig's R32 GT-R in Route X (LTW Race 3). Craig's R32's final gear was stretched to 3.330. With that final gear, the GT-R can easily make a mincemeat of LMPs and high-powered cars. Same goes for the Evo, this time, i use the original gear ratios instead of high accel gear ratios. It can make a mincemeat of LMPs, a GT By Citroen and a +1000 Horsepower Toronado. Then i will test Matty's Aristo and Bailey's Mustang on the same Like the Wind race (Route X, Race 3 of LTW).

Ok then, I must say it is easy to win that event though. Try creating a C1 Corvette to win, that's what I did and won by a few milliseconds.

Today, i tested Matty's Aristo Vertex and Bailey's Mustang Mach 1 on Like the Wind Race 3 (Route X). Both cars' final gear ratio was stretched to 2.900. With that final gear, the Aristo became a brutal sleeper and successfully bombarded to the top position and defeat the LMPs, an FXX and a GT By Citroen. Same goes for the Mach 1, with stretched final gear ratio, the Mustang can make a mincemeat of LMPs,a +1000 horsepower Toronado and an FXX (altough i spun out in the first high-speed banking).

Today, i tested Matty's Aristo Vertex and Bailey's Mustang Mach 1 on Like the Wind Race 3 (Route X). Both cars' final gear ratio was stretched to 2.900. With that final gear, the Aristo became a brutal sleeper and successfully bombarded to the top position and defeat the LMPs, an FXX and a GT By Citroen. Same goes for the Mach 1, with stretched final gear ratio, the Mustang can make a mincemeat of LMPs,a +1000 horsepower Toronado and an FXX (altough i spun out in the first high-speed banking).

Ok, but could you keep your progress elsewhere next time please, as this is for the updates and fan fiction pages. I don't want it going off-topic.

Update!

Hello everyone, I'm frustrated that I can't do this project at the moment. But I will be working my hardest to try get there eventually. There is a lot of things in my way right now, so it may take a while.

Apart from that downside, I will be re-editing a few of the tunes. For example I have edited Elliot's Levin, It now is a lot faster but keeps it's stock look suspension height-wise.

I am however doing a small side project called Tokyo's wanderers.

Edit - 22/07/2015 -

Hello again, I have lots of free time at the moment, so I will be writing and editing the tunes out once again, as well as doing that for the story planning. I will put Tokyo's wanderers on hold for now also.

Last edited:
Hello all, it's been a very long time since I've updated this thread. I'm writing the story out now, slowly but surely, I'm on the way to getting the first ark of it done over this month/begining of the next.

I think there won't be a session for a while either. But once I get the first chapter done, then it might be time for a session to record the parts for it. Other than that, not much else to report.

In the mean time, I'd suggest joining Hajime Racers. We host lobbys for Wangan & Touge as often as we can, I will be in most of them too. :D

I think the anime edition will wait, I'm not too certain I'd be able to do that myself, but I'm writing up the actual storyline as I've said. :cheers:

Hello all, it's been a very long time since I've updated this thread. I'm writing the story out now, slowly but surely, I'm on the way to getting the first ark of it done over this month/begining of the next.

I think there won't be a session for a while either. But once I get the first chapter done, then it might be time for a session to record the parts for it. Other than that, not much else to report.

In the mean time, I'd suggest joining Hajime Racers. We host lobbys for Wangan & Touge as often as we can, I will be in most of them too. :D

I think the anime edition will wait, I'm not too certain I'd be able to do that myself, but I'm writing up the actual storyline as I've said. :cheers:
Where can I joi..wait, I'm one of the founders :lol: I'd like to back what Kaz said and strongly recommend you join our club, if you like Nihon Speedrun, you will definetly have fun with us :cheers: and as always Kaz, when I get back online if you need help you just have to ask :D

Hey all! I'm writing to announce a club lobby scheduled for the 7/8 from 18:00 GMT untill (and maybe over) 20:00 GMT. The details for what will happen will be said here. I will try write down what happens as best as I can, and hopefully we'll get this done right, and be on the way to getting NS finally started! :cheers:

Edit:

Hopefully this will help us do this near-perfectly first time, if not that's why I've set the recording time to 2 hours. If this goes overtime I may be able to stay on a while longer, but I doubt that as I think this should be easy enough to understand. I think. :lol:

Edit 2: Recording over, it was a turnout of 5 people. But we got some good scenes done! Nice work guys! :cheers:

Last edited:
A new recording session will be on the 19th, from 21:00 - 22:00 GMT. We will be doing the same scenes as last time, I'll post what we are doing in an edit when the event starts. :cheers:

Edit: Event was a great one! We got act 1 footage, and a lot of it! Thanks guys!

Edit 2: I think I'll have to hold off on the project once again. I'm too busy with many thing at the moment, and doing this would cause it to be not as well made, and rushed. I don't want that. So for now again, I'm going to not be doing many NS related work.

Last edited:
Back