Nine New Vehicles That Made an Appearance at the 2018 NAIAS

R1600Turbo

Premium
United States
CG, AZ, USA, Earth
R1600Turbo
Correction for the X-Motion concept: Not an Armada replacement, think smaller. (X-Trail - Rogue)

Joey D

Premium
United States
Holladay, UT
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
Correction for the X-Motion concept: Not an Armada replacement, think smaller. (X-Trail - Rogue)

It has three row though, so I'm not entirely sure how it could be considered a Rouge replacement (not that it'll replace anything anyways).

I suppose I could've said something about the Pathfinder, but everything I read about it pretty much said it's more truck-based than car base, which led me to think Armada.

R1600Turbo

Premium
United States
CG, AZ, USA, Earth
R1600Turbo
It has three row though, so I'm not entirely sure how it could be considered a Rouge replacement (not that it'll replace anything anyways).

I suppose I could've said something about the Pathfinder, but everything I read about it pretty much said it's more truck-based than car base, which led me to think Armada.
New Rogue could get a 3rd row, just like the current model.

Joey D

Premium
United States
Holladay, UT
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
New Rogue could get a 3rd row, just like the current model.

Can you even get the third row anymore on the Rouge? I checked the Nissan website and saw no mention of the "family package" that came on previous Rouges.

R1600Turbo

Premium
United States
CG, AZ, USA, Earth
R1600Turbo
Can you even get the third row anymore on the Rouge? I checked the Nissan website and saw no mention of the "family package" that came on previous Rouges.
Looks like they dropped it, I can probably find out why. But from what I hear it will be available in the next one.

R1600Turbo

Premium
United States
CG, AZ, USA, Earth
R1600Turbo
Update: not available anymore. I guess it wasn't a popular choice so they ditched it.