Ninja Garage (Closed until further notice)

Sure mate. Can send now if needed?

its really up to you if you want. if not i can trade on the 10th since thats my next available spot.

as of 12/8/2010 here is the list of people who are pending to trade:

1. K24boosted (12/9)
2.Acheron79 (12/10)

its really up to you if you want. if not i can trade on the 10th since thats my next available spot.

as of 12/8/2010 here is the list of people who are pending to trade:

1. K24boosted (12/9)
2.Acheron79 (12/10)

You can do more than 1 a day. Read that glitch thread.

Ill deal with you for my Gallarado.

sure things rossdon. i will give that a try tonight with my trades that i have listed. if it doesnot work i will stick with the list.

OMG i completely forgot. RossDon can you trade right now? i have a furai thats still in a ticket so i can trade that with you right now lol.

sadly i did not pay attention to that lastnight. Was rushing so i can play zombies and it slipped my mind hahaha

hello mate

i got a brand new premium lexus is-f racing concept 08.

it costs 750k, so i would trade you for something in the region of 500k.

cheers mate.
joao

found a nice gem in the used car lot, and added it to my list of available cars. also i have decided to keep the F10

i really want the 787b but wat would you want for it i dont have much i aint been playing long, the best i have is the ford mark4 race car, mobil 1 nsx and the gt acadamy gt-r spec v for gold on special licence that is rare as i think u can only get 1

Sorry, but I would have to pass on your offer. I have those cars you stated, and the mark iv is something I won't trade for.

Updated the list, and added some cars. I am now open to any offers out there. returning traders will get priority picks.

Latest Posts

Back