Ninja Garage (Closed until further notice)

I now have 2 Formula GT's available. if anyone needs one and has the cars im looking for then lets make a deal :D

hey i have 1.3 million dollars and i need that FGT. What can we work out? I have some cars for sale in my sig and here

PREMIUM

CHEVY CORVETTE ZR1 (C6) RM '09 - 896HP - 121.7 MILES
PAGANI ZONDA R '09 - 910HP - 231.6 MILES
FERRARI 458 ITALIA '09 - 688HP W/AERO KIT - 175.5 MILES
CHEVY CAMARO Z28 RM '69 - 559HP - 122.4 MILES

STANDARD

NISSAN GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R '01 (LOOKS LIKE GT SKYLINE PACE CAR W/O LIGHTS) - 516HP - 0 MILES
NISSAN CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R RACECAR '93 - 620HP - 11.8 MILES
BMW 2002 TURBO '73 - UNTOUCHED - 0 MILES
RUF CTR2 '96 - NEW ENGINE OVERHAUL - 40,178.1 MILES (BEFORE OVERHAUL)
AUDI ABT TT-R '02 - 582HP - 53.8 MILES
MINOLTA 88-CV '89 - 991HP - 666 MILES

Two unused codes of your choosing from these four:

EU stealth GT-R GT500 / 787B / NSX GT500 / SLS AMG

for the FGT

Soz but you would have to switch the codes for US or trade them - for something quite valuable, though ;)

I have a spare yellowbird that I picked up, I'll slam that along with the two codes and there you go

*edit* OK, as a sign of good faith I can initiate by transferring the RUF. These codes are worth it, do some research!

Sorry Pomppe i will have to pass.

i do know their worth, but how do i know a guy with less then 25 posts is saying the truth plus you have 0 feed back. For all i know those codes you send me might be fakes.

Last edited:
Man you're going to miss out on a lot of good deals if you think that people are guilty until proven innocent :)

Acquiring spare codes like these forces many people to register and start trading - they're too valuable not to make use of. Look around and you'll see what I mean.

But your decision really isn't a prob for me - good luck in the future:tup:!

You still have the Formula GT available?

I have 2 rare SuperGT cars, a Honda ARTA NSX '00 from used car dealership and a Nissan Silvia RAZO S15 C-West '01. What do you think?

Man you're going to miss out on a lot of good deals if you think that people are guilty until proven innocent :)

Acquiring spare codes like these forces many people to register and start trading - they're too valuable not to make use of. Look around and you'll see what I mean.

But your decision really isn't a prob for me - good luck in the future:tup:!

I know but I've already lost a car to a stammer with the same deal the codes he.gave me were used.

Yeah for some odd reason people seem to think that the codes can be used more than once. Only way to get several people on these cars are by sharing account details on PS3's.
My spare codes are fresh, unused, from Sony customer support, and as I got the Signature Edition when I bought GT5, I have every single stealth and chrome car there is. I also got the facebook Jaguar :)

But I understand, you've burned your fingers with some dope and who knows, I might react the same way myself in your position.

Friendly bump (upping that postcount lol)

Also I have quite a lot of other cars, abt 150 - as I said also that spare Yellowbird, would you like to trade that for something perhaps? RUF's are quite attractive traders afaik.

Last edited:
Back