NinjaDesignz | This week's Comp. Entries |

Top quality stuff here Ninja!!!
Love the toning of the previous set - very nice:tup:
And you've done a great job on the Laguna Seca scenery!!! The last shot is epic!!:eek:

Enjoying your presence in the comps too:tup:

Ooooo, me like. :dopey:
Seriously though, you have improved ALOT in the short time I've seen your pictures, and you've had some very strong comp entries. Keep up the good work:tup:

Top quality stuff here Ninja!!!
Love the toning of the previous set - very nice:tup:
And you've done a great job on the Laguna Seca scenery!!! The last shot is epic!!:eek:

Enjoying your presence in the comps too:tup:
Thanks Giulietta!! Good to know your enjoying my presence as I'm enjoying competing in the comps. I've matured greatly in my photography skills and look to keep improving. :)
Ooooo, me like. :dopey:
Seriously though, you have improved ALOT in the short time I've seen your pictures, and you've had some very strong comp entries. Keep up the good work:tup:
Thanks Stigy!! Thanks for the support. :)

I have to agree, you are certainly improving. Those are quite nice entries. I'm liking the compositions of the first two especially. 👍

GPR
I have to agree, you are certainly improving. Those are quite nice entries. I'm liking the compositions of the first two especially. 👍
I agree with GPR.
the first challenger shot is my favorite out of that set

Thanks GPR and ffjjbb!! Just out of curiosity, what do you guys think about the 2nd entry for this week? Btw, this question is directed to anyone.

Fabulous stuff you've brought up here ninja...

as for the first one the radial exposure and the sweep of motion attracted my attention.

Secondly over the second and the third ones the angle is nicely fit in both images. :)

Thanks Jeremy :)
BTW which one is the Transcam one?

Oups, I mean the Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer one (the third in post 85).

And I agree with George and others ones your work has improve a lot, very nice work on the R8 shot, with a good choice of angle and a great composition 👍

Oups, I mean the Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer one (the third in post 85).

And I agree with George and others ones your work has improve a lot, very nice work on the R8 shot, with a good choice of angle and a great composition 👍
Thanks Jeremy :)

Comp. Entries for week of October 14, 2013

This has been a slow week for competitions, there really hasn't been a new one yet, hopefully we can finally get the poll out for the 2.0 and PM Competitions soon. 👍

An Old Legend by ninja0804, on Flickr​

Nice one! the shot of GT40 on le circuit de la sarthe has a punchy feeling in it - with distorted camera angle and mighty sense of movement. On top of that the depth of field in the background looks brilliant too.

Your photos will be very nice if there is not this distortion of lens
Just out of curiosity, what is the lens distortion?
Nice one! the shot of GT40 on le circuit de la sarthe has a punchy feeling in it - with distorted camera angle and mighty sense of movement. On top of that the depth of field in the background looks brilliant too.
Thanks sneakyboy for the comments! 👍

Very nice set, ninja! I think you could improve the pics by not going that heavy on the toning because it makes the colours blend and lose their natural contrast. Apart from that, the pics are awesome 👍.

Very nice set, ninja! I think you could improve the pics by not going that heavy on the toning because it makes the colours blend and lose their natural contrast. Apart from that, the pics are awesome 👍.
Thanks hgrf, I will keep that in my mind next time.

Back