NinjaDesignz | This week's Comp. Entries |

Losing Control and Body Roll are better than your previous work, hope to see more pics :)
Thanks HaerBev :)
I'll to get more pictures but with school going on. I don't have time to get on PS3 (I can't anyways) to take some pictures. I will have this weeks competition entries out either today or tomorrow though. 👍

Awesome one you did again - I'm digging the strong contrast of warm toning and shadow in the 1st shot, the flowing background and composition of the sitter and bluish toning, respectively in the 2nd and the last one. 👍

Awesome one you did again - I'm digging the strong contrast of warm toning and shadow in the 1st shot, the flowing background and composition of the sitter and bluish toning, respectively in the 2nd and the last one. 👍
I've been playing around with the contrast lately and the results look good. 👍

My favourite shot from your latest update, has to be the one containing the MP4.12C.

The McLaren shot has a good composition and a very great sense of motion and I alos like the soft light we can see on the top of the trees. I love the mood and the tonning of the ford shot 👍

I like the angle of ths "Tiny racer". And nice sunset toning on the 458 shot 👍
Thanks Jeremy.

I'll be uploading this week's competition entries. Those pictures will be some of my last pictures in GT5. I can't wait for GT6!!!!

Back