NinjaDesignz | This week's Comp. Entries |

Nice camera angles ninja, as Héctor wrote, you should try lower toning, keep up the work, hope to see more pics 👍

Congrats for this win mate :cheers: Very nice use of light and shadows in this shot 👍
And good work on your set with the McLaren in Eiger also 👍
Downhill the Bridge and Out of the Tunnel are really well made 👍

Nice panoramic shot ninja! Loving the contrast of shading with headlights and cinematic composition of the photo. :)

Congrats for this win mate :cheers: Very nice use of light and shadows in this shot 👍
And good work on your set with the McLaren in Eiger also 👍
Downhill the Bridge and Out of the Tunnel are really well made 👍
Thanks Jeremy! :)
Nice panoramic shot ninja! Loving the contrast of shading with headlights and cinematic composition of the photo. :)
Thanks sneakyboy! :)

Congrats on the SS win, it's a nice shot. Although not typically panorama in approch the wide scope works well to shroud the scene in dark atmosphere. And the toning is well done too.

I think it's one of your srtongest shots quality-wise so far. To me anyway. ;) 👍

Here's an unusual panorama, some kind of extreme vignette effect ^^ Great to see a new real pano creator, if we really can be a part of contests with merged pics I'll be more active :) Congratulations Ninja 👍

Congrats man, a well deserved win.
you've been putting out great stuff lately
I still lack winning a comp of my own :(

GPR
Congrats on the SS win, it's a nice shot. Although not typically panorama in approch the wide scope works well to shroud the scene in dark atmosphere. And the toning is well done too.

I think it's one of your srtongest shots quality-wise so far. To me anyway. ;) 👍
Thanks! :)
I kind of figured it wasn't a panorama because I don't know how to make an actual panorama. Combining photos seems a bit too hard for my taste. :sly:

Here's an unusual panorama, some kind of extreme vignette effect ^^ Great to see a new real pano creator, if we really can be a part of contests with merged pics I'll be more active :) Congratulations Ninja 👍
Thanks HaerBev. I think the vignette effect is a nice touch to the picture; it makes the picture look eerie and mysterious. 👍
Congrats man, a well deserved win.
you've been putting out great stuff lately
I still lack winning a comp of my own :(
Thanks ffjjbb, you'll eventually win some of these. Your photos are good, but don't be negative about it since negativity never helps. :)
Congrats on your win ninja:tup:👍
Thanks Stigy :)

I quite like the LFA entry, dynamic angle and decent toning or warm hues. The glowing brake disc is a nice focal point. To me it's only slightly let down by the heavy vignette, it's a bit over done. But still pretty nice overall. 👍

Hard to comment after George, in each gallery I could only say "+1"...
My fav' is also the LFA one and I also think the vignette effct is a little bit too strong...
I also like the SLR shot and its original angle / composition. But, imo, it would have been better with a lower F to add blur on the background...

GPR
I quite like the LFA entry, dynamic angle and decent toning or warm hues. The glowing brake disc is a nice focal point. To me it's only slightly let down by the heavy vignette, it's a bit over done. But still pretty nice overall. 👍
Yea, the vignette effect does look a bit overdone, but thanks for the compliments!
Hard to comment after George, in each gallery I could only say "+1"...
My fav' is also the LFA one and I also think the vignette effct is a little bit too strong...
I also like the SLR shot and its original angle / composition. But, imo, it would have been better with a lower F to add blur on the background...
Yea, for some reason I've never liked blurry backgrounds. Thanks for the advice Jeremy :)

My first heavy edit by ninja0804, on Flickr​

Last edited by a moderator:
quick update :D i'm like the warm toning. you are improving !
Thanks Geatle, good to know you like it. 👍
I think the lights kinda of ruin the warm toning
it doesn't do the pic justice
Yea, after taking a closer look at it maybe it does ruin the picture, so maybe in the next thirty minutes or so, I'll release the picture without the lights. 👍

Here you go ffjjbb 👍

Summer Heat 2 by ninja0804, on Flickr​

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting toning on this one. Quite strongly cast with red, which isn't bad, just different. I agree also it's better without the light effect on it. 👍

Just in here to tell you that you've improved significantly since you started out on the scene here. Amazing man, keep at it. Onwards and upwards :)

The Viper shot is very interesting, I like a lot its mood. I'm not a big fan of heavy lens flares but on this one it works not bad at all imo. On the other hand I also prefer the Ford GT shot without the blue lights. These two shots offer some very original edit work 👍
Very good composition and great sense of speed in the last X2010 shot 👍

Back