NISM0_SKYLINE's Gallery: Random Stuff

United States
Pinckney, MI
NISMO_S13
If I had the money
Well, over the past year I've started to get more into photography. So I thought I'd give it a shot on here a post some pictures. Mostly I take pictures of cars, shocker, but sometimes I do other things. I use a Canon Powershot A630 so they aren't the greatest quality but I like them. I also became a big Katy Perry fan while making this :lol:

AAR Cuda
IMG_8033.jpg

Hood ornament, don't remember the car
IMG_8025.jpg

Rolls Royce
IMG_8024.jpg

Old Chevy Pickup
IMG_7997.jpg

Ferrari 575 with a F430 reflection :dopey:
IMG_7739.jpg

Ferrari in a garage
IMG_7732.jpg

Ferrari F335 and Rear roof line of a 599
IMG_7731.jpg

F430 Scuderia headlight and reflection of car
IMG_7725.jpg

288 GTO
IMG_7713.jpg

F430 Scuderia Wheel
IMG_7703.jpg

Messing around at night with exposer
IMG_7532.jpg

IMG_7519.jpg

ALMS Flying Lizard 911
IMG_7151.jpg

Old racing Ducati
IMG_6897.jpg

Flowers
IMG_6569.jpg

IMG_6436.jpg

Spyker C8 LM85
IMG_6394.jpg

IMG_6382.jpg

IMG_6381.jpg

IMG_6379.jpg

Then a couple GT comps.

1:18 (Winners :D)
exposer1.jpg

Merc18th-1.jpg

Auto comp, 2nd

Suderia-1.jpg

Well, thats it for now. Not the greatest like I said but I enjoy them. I'll probably update every now and then. Enjoy :)👍

A very promising start to your gallery. My favourites are the yellow flower, the wheel of what I assume is the 16M and the Ferrari in the garage. Although I secretly wish it were straigher - I think making it straighter would take away a bit of its character.

I look forward to more work from you. And to see you decimate me in the Model competitions once more. ^^

Also, if I had to pick a muscle car, an AAR Cuda would be near the top of my list. ^^

Yes a lot of them are a little sideways because I hold the camera down and and just us the little screen thing. I now I should get closer and actually make sure its centered but I guess thats learning. Don't worry I don't plan on leaving the model comp anytime soon :lol:. Thank you for the comments 👍

Well, I haven't updated this in awhile.

Most of these I took while down in Savanah Georgia, Enjoy

IMG_7079.jpg

IMG_6851.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_9109.jpg

IMG_9469.jpg

IMG_9501.jpg

IMG_9515.jpg

IMG_9522.jpg

Block.jpg

IMG_9524.jpg

IMG_9577.jpg

IMG_9586.jpg

IMG_9588.jpg

IMG_9589.jpg

IMG_9592.jpg

IMG_9598.jpg

IMG_9638.jpg

IMG_9660.jpg

IMG_9666.jpg

IMG_9862.jpg

IMG_9707.jpg

IMG_9697.jpg

IMG_9691.jpg

Jag-1.jpg

IMG_9980.jpg

IMG_9933.jpg

IMG_9929.jpg

IMG_9877.jpg

Last edited:
Savannah is quite a beautiful town in some parts.

nice shots!

I'm guessing the race car ones are at Roebling Road?

Some fantastic detail shots and close-ups here, you definitely have a talent for spotting interesting details. Jealous you've got up-close with a Spyker too, they're one of my favourite cars.

Nice shots of the cat too, I can never get them to sit still for long enough to take a photo!

They were on Hutchinson Island, apparently they have a race track in the middle of the golf coarse.

Yes, it is beautiful. It's funny how fast it can go from old houses with trees to old beat up apartments.

:lol: Thank you, I don't know how I even got the pictures of my cat. Everytime I point the camera at her she leaves. I guess she was feel photogenic at that point.

Brilliant stuff. Great composition you have going. Real planning. You can see the effort. ^^
Great detail too, especially on the cat. First one of the cat is really special. ^^

Also, any chance that Ferrari (16M?) wheel would make it for the calendar? I think people would like that one to at least be one of the choices. ^^

Brilliant stuff. Great composition you have going. Real planning. You can see the effort. ^^
Great detail too, especially on the cat. First one of the cat is really special. ^^

Also, any chance that Ferrari (16M?) wheel would make it for the calendar? I think people would like that one to at least be one of the choices. ^^

Yea, I'll throw in the 16M's wheel in my selection in a little bit. I forgot about a lot of my Ferrari pictures, when I get back from shopping I'll have it updated 👍

UPDATE!!

I don't have too many since the weather here is getting colder so all the automotive festivities have died off. But I still have some good old dearlerships to hit up :D Let me know what you think 👍

I like wheels for some reason

IMG_1050.jpg

California

IMG_1093.jpg

A little Bentley

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

Some Rolls

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

Nothing says money like wood on a car

IMG_1120.jpg

Spyker LM85, a bit dark it's the best I could do

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

Who doesn't love the 8C

IMG_1180.jpg

And my personal favorite of all time

IMG_1227.jpg

Last edited:
I like the latest update very much. My favourite is the first Ferrari rim, because of the nice exposure and nice lighting. 👍

Woo, Update again.

Some CSL

3.jpg

BMWBadgeandPin.jpg

356.jpg

More 8C, it's crooked......I didn't notice when I took it :ouch:

AlfaGrill.jpg

Gauges

FullDash.jpg

OldGauges.jpg

From the Saab rally, really set the mood for me.

IMG_3056.jpg

Mercedes

MercShadow-1.jpg

LFA

LFA.jpg

Shelby Daytona Coupe

Shelby.jpg

My new favorites, Ford GT Test car or something

Gulf1.jpg

GulfGT.jpg

Some really inspiring close up shots.

I have to say though, the last three shots are probably the pick of the lot. Magical in both colour and detail. 👍

Thank you both. I also really, really liked the last three so I thought I'd save them for to be the last in the bunch. The GT pictures somehow just came out perfect, I just wanted picture of the 1, but instead I got those two, and the Shelby was basically a Did You See Anything Good Today Spot :lol:, but also came out to be fairly good.

Last edited:
That Saab shot with the Ren Cen in the background is awesome. Really tells the whole Saab/GM story.

Thanks, I planned on sending it to Autoblog or some other car news website, but they all had reports or people at the event so that didn't work. Oh well though, another picture for me :D

I haven't updated in a LONG time. I lost my interest a little in the winter since it was all just white. I'm back though with a small update.

A tad bit too yellow, but I haven't fixed it yet.

DodgeatGM.jpg

240Drift.jpg

BWSLR.jpg

GTODrift4.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

Soarer.jpg

VWRedbull.jpg

Well, double post I guess.

Little Robin I saw while waiting for my dad

Robin.jpg

Lake behind where I was sitting

M59Lake.jpg

Vaugh Gitten's drift Mustang

Gitten.jpg

Dempsey Racing RX-8 at Mid-Ohio

Flame1.jpg

BF 109E at the Air Races in Windsor

109E.jpg

Awesome pictures! My favorite would have to be no. 3
Looking through some of the pictures you have taken and posted here, I have come to the conclusion, that I have a lot to learn, before I can begin to make entries in the model competition nearly as good as yours.
Keep it up 👍

It has been a little quite around this forum. Nice set dude. I really dig the redbull air race shots in particular. I've always wanted to attend one, It makes for some really cool photos.

Thank you. The Air races are really fun to watch and shoot. This is my third one, but first with a decent camera and lens so I was pleased with what came out.

Awesome pictures! My favorite would have to be no. 3
Looking through some of the pictures you have taken and posted here, I have come to the conclusion, that I have a lot to learn, before I can begin to make entries in the model competition nearly as good as yours.
Keep it up 👍

Thank you too. And my model competition isn't really that great. I just posted a few of the good ones out the many I've taken. It's kind of a hit and miss for me, but Longbow is the one that you should look out for, he never misses a beat.

Just a few more to add since I've been on an editing storm and getting back into the photography mood.

SLR coming into a stop during the Gumball

SLR.jpg

Another Air Race, just this one has really high contrast, but it didn't turn out too bad.

RedBullHi-Edit.jpg

Two M3s and an S4 at Mid Ohio

M3S4.jpg

Mustang in the Paddock

JackedupMustang.jpg

Helmet on one of the Bimmerworld BMWs, one of my favorites

BMWHelmet.jpg

A couple tires around the paddock

DP99.jpg

PZeroBBS.jpg

SLS on Woodward

SLS.jpg

Turner M3

TurnerM3.jpg

And my model competition isn't really that great. I just posted a few of the good ones out the many I've taken. It's kind of a hit and miss for me, but Longbow is the one that you should look out for, he never misses a beat.

I disagree on both counts. Your model competition entries are great, and I totally miss the beat sometimes.

Anyway, update is good as usual. Like the last Turner BMW shot, it works well with your heavy contrast.

Going back a few posts, I really love this shot:

It's just flat-out gorgeous.

I disagree on both counts. Your model competition entries are great, and I totally miss the beat sometimes.

Anyway, update is good as usual. Like the last Turner BMW shot, it works well with your heavy contrast.

Well we both miss it ever once and awhile, just me more then you :lol:. Mine are usually last minute though since I always forget.

Thank you though, I really liked the Turner shot too. Sometimes I don't realize how much contrast I use, but I love the darker colors and everything looks so much more defined.

Back