Nissan 370z Tuned Car & GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Versions) BOTH 0.0 MILES

  • Thread starter Thread starter ldmj808
  • 364 comments
  • 19,573 views
I can do a Zonda LM tomorrow (1/22 @ Reset) if interested.

Do you require that it is 0 miles?
 
I can do a Zonda LM tomorrow (1/22 @ Reset) if interested.

Do you require that it is 0 miles?

deal :) Add me on PSN: Ldmj808 and the zonda LM dosnt need to be 0 miles
 
I have 2 Slots currently open for the 23rd. Just added a few cars in my wanted list if anyone whats to trade 👍
 
I got the Ford GT LM Race Car.
Can't send it untill the 27th though.
 
I got the Ford GT LM Race Car.
Can't send it untill the 27th though.

thats fine, your willing to wait till the 27th though right?
 
deal :) Add me on PSN: Ldmj808 and the zonda LM dosnt need to be 0 miles

Will add momentarily. I'll add you on both PSN accounts.

se7ensmatrix1216 - Zonda account
se7ensmatrix777 - Trade to account
 
Will add momentarily. I'll add you on both PSN accounts.

se7ensmatrix1216 - Zonda account
se7ensmatrix777 - Trade to account


alright i will accept when i get on later 👍

thanks
 
Hi, I have a:

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10

Can trade today for 370Z academy

My PSN : dwaynec2

Cheers
 
Hi, I have a:

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10

Can trade today for 370Z academy

My PSN : dwaynec2

Cheers

Deal but cant trade till the 23rd tomorrow, is that okay with you?
 
Grand Touring Garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2009) - 0 Miles
at 930am est
 
I can do that gran turismo ford trammer at 930am est

tomorrow the 23rd right? if so than deal :) I wont be able to send 370z untill 2pm hawaii time
 
Yeah thats not a problem\ YOU WANT IT FULLY TUNED TO CORRECT
both my accounts are in my sig
 
Yeah thats not a problem\ YOU WANT IT FULLY TUNED TO CORRECT
both my accounts are in my sig

i want it stock at 0 miles 👍
 
👍👍
i want it stock at 0 miles 👍
**** YOU GOT A DEAL ILL STILL SEND MINES IN THE MORNING CAUSE IM AT WORK ITS COMING FROM BKLYNFINEST2K1 SEND THE GT CAR TO GRONIMO21 SO WHEN YOU WAKE UP YOU WILL HAVE YOUR CAR 👍👍
 
👍👍
**** YOU GOT A DEAL ILL STILL SEND MINES IN THE MORNING CAUSE IM AT WORK ITS COMING FROM BKLYNFINEST2K1 SEND THE GT CAR TO GRONIMO21 SO WHEN YOU WAKE UP YOU WILL HAVE YOUR CAR 👍👍

Alright i'll add GRONIMO21 on my sub account Carbon_Swifty that's where your getting 370z from. Send car to my main account Ldmj808 i'll Add you in about 45 min :)
 
Alright i'll add GRONIMO21 on my sub account Carbon_Swifty that's where your getting 370z from. Send car to my main account Ldmj808 i'll Add you in about 45 min :)

THATS COOL MAN 👍
 
- Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10 - 0 Miles
- Ford GT40 Race Car 69

I own the above. Or will buy below.

- Art Morrison Corvette'60 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2006) - 0 Miles

My next trade slot is 25/1. Feel free to PM me or add me on PSN if you want any, as I've been looking for the 370Z for a while and don't mind sending you either of the three.
 
I own the above. Or will buy below.



My next trade slot is 25/1. Feel free to PM me or add me on PSN if you want any, as I've been looking for the 370Z for a while and don't mind sending you either of the three.

Alright my next slot is also on the 25th

i want the Art Morrison Corvette'60 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2006) - 0 Miles 👍

I'll add you on PSN later :)

thanks
 
Alright my next slot is also on the 25th

i want the Art Morrison Corvette'60 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2006) - 0 Miles 👍

I'll add you on PSN later :)

thanks

Beat you to it. Just added you then. I'll go and buy a fresh Art Morrison for you now lol.
 
i can trade a untouched Ferrari F2007 for your 370z GT Academy (premium yellow like you said on the front)
 
Back